Forum User Titles

DeletedUser

Awww, can't we be more unique with our user titles?

Every forum has the junior member, member, senior member deal.

DeletedUser

Make suggestions, I will always listen to good suggestions.

DeletedUser

I am really bad at making up stuff but from en, we have stuff like: Hekatontarch, Hipparchus, Phrourarch, Peltast

DeletedUser

Let's make it something that is uniquely our own. To the community: What do you suggest? Make it American themed? Game themed? How many levels? Whatcha got????

DeletedUser

I would suggest we stay away from the any anti-country comments! :)

DeletedUser

0-25 Njub(i really have nothing else)
25-75 Grepolitia
75-150 Grepodman
150-250 Grepoling
250-500 Grepocher
500-1000 Grepolite
1000-1700 Greposman
1700-2500 Greporiots
2500+ Grepopaults

Lol, xD, these xP, i have no more ideas, pretty much fused our name "Grepolis" with the units in-game xD

DeletedUser

You could do with the leadership within the united states. SO Like Obama would be the top count and then follow in order downwards.

There's always the united states Military ranking system we could use.

DeletedUser

You could do with the leadership within the united states. SO Like Obama would be the top count and then follow in order downwards.

There's always the united states Military ranking system we could use.

If we went that way, I would not go with proper names (since they change). It would need to be President, Vice-President, Senator, Congressman, Governor, Mayor, Dog Catcher. :)

DeletedUser

If we went that way, I would not go with proper names (since they change). It would need to be President, Vice-President, Senator, Congressman, Governor, Mayor, Dog Catcher. :)

That is what i meant sorry. i guess using obama made me look stupid haha. But i mean thats if everyone agrees. You can also do Medals that you get.

So like the Medal of Honor would be the top rank.

DeletedUser

Why not follow a naval setup, seeing as half of Grepo is fighting on the sea?

You can see the military ranks here.

DeletedUser

I am not in favor of this but how about, serf, knight, lord, king etc? Someone else can make a full table o it but it's just an idea. I personally like the US Army rankings.