First 10 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2796

trying hard but onethousandbabies(what a name) is really annoyed and ratted me out :( Could possibly get in, we shall see :)

DeletedUser

LMFAO!!!! That really is an awful thing to do! I still cannot help but laugh:)

DeletedUser2796

Starting an MRA is a crime, MRA's are never fun for a world

DeletedUser

I have always found it very beneficial especially when there is one in the core! You can often suck out(poker term) many of there players for some great DBP's with militia!

DeletedUser

I just thought of a funny alliance name "Theta, Beta, Potata Pot Pie"....There would be an original for a change:)

DeletedUser2569

Starting an MRA is a crime, MRA's are never fun for a world

I dont agree;)
MRA's are fun^^ Tons of free BP for smaller alliances;)

And i think our name is quite original too:D
Mad Cow Disease will rule this world :p

DeletedUser2796

yea I guess, but still it's the same routine, they get targeted, they die, lots of drama and the world moves on

DeletedUser2569

There probably should.... If nobody has started it by tomorrow i will start it...
I think everyone is just too lazy to begin it and keep track of it :p

DeletedUser

OOH I WAS SECOND TO 1000 POINTS
Yup I know, I'm a beast. Thank you very much :p

DeletedUser

OOH I WAS SECOND TO 1000 POINTS
Yup I know, I'm a beast. Thank you very much :p

You know all that is, is us clicking buttons more than the others...LOL...Why would you lower yourself to such a comment?:) The real adventure begins in a few days...!!!

I suppose this is a good a place as any to meet you! I can see you through my para-scope just across the pond through the inlet and you should really not be running around in your polis naked...LOL>>>

-Tis

DeletedUser2569

Aaand premium ;)
I had tons of resources.. building time just takes so long with no premium:(

DeletedUser

I have not kicked in my premium quite yet. I like to wait for the mass training of units prior and during an attack:) Nothing like hitting with 800 slings 6 days in...LOL

-Tis

DeletedUser

You know all that is, is us clicking buttons more than the others...LOL...Why would you lower yourself to such a comment?:) The real adventure begins in a few days...!!!

I suppose this is a good a place as any to meet you! I can see you through my para-scope just across the pond through the inlet and you should really not be running around in your polis naked...LOL>>>

-Tis

This is partially true.. I sometimes run through my house naked and i click buttons like a total beast lmfao

DeletedUser2569

Looks like it's going to be a totally decent world :p
Not speed 3, so it's not perfect, but for a speed 2 it looks like a fun world:)

Status
Not open for further replies.