Family Feud

• Thread starter DeletedUser8562
  • Start date

DeletedUser8562

Has anyone seen the feud going on between the Aussies and the Aussies Reborn? lmao

Read their profiles one after another (start with reborn)

DeletedUser39

They could also split off and go thrive under a different name... But I guess this is the mature way of dealing with eachother's differences

DeletedUser

bard96 2014-08-07 08:45
Im being attacked by windycitymac, but he has low numbers so no threat!

macjoseph 2014-08-07 08:50
i dont have any ships built yet do you need any spells or anything i can do?

quoteeditdelete
bard96 2014-08-07 08:52
nah don't worry about it, i believe it's the one spell from artemis but thanks!

macjoseph 2014-08-07 08:54
why would he attack you he seems pretty far away

quoteeditdelete
bard96 2014-08-07 08:55
he used to be our enemy in the world Kappa haha

macjoseph 2014-08-07 09:00
sorry if im being to nosey but whats up with all this?

"We want to clarify that The Aussies left this Aussies alliance in Kappa during a war, just left. Their alliance is false, and their message about The Aussies Reborn is also false. We are the Original Aussies from Kappa. Ask any one from Kappa."

quoteeditdelete
bard96 2014-08-07 09:05
No worries! but, that isn't what happened, we weren't at war and we didn't "just leave". It was during peace time for us, no real enemies and me and noithan told everyone we had to leave.

also, me and noithan founded the Aussies in that world and took all those players in, helped them grow and protected them. We also gave TomHolman and Philupmycup leadership soon after they joined and they knew we were leaving. then they ask if we wanted to come back into this world and play, so we founded this alliance and then that formed their own i guess.

and there you have it:)

macjoseph 2014-08-07 09:12
i dont think there were any peace times for you guys in kappa, i think you were constantly at war and the best protection you could offer was to loose a big city and then found another small one to replace it, cause you definately werent taking any from anyone else. i also think you had more enemies than friends, and i bet your right about that artemis attack. you and noithan are cowards and now i know your liars.

sincerely,
windycitymac

quoteeditdelete
bard96 2014-08-07 09:18
dual account i see, and you sure? just cuz we left The Order and took people with us doesn't mean we had enemies? the only attacks we were getting at the time were like once every few days from riot? you weren't even in our alliance? How would you even know?
macjoseph 2014-08-07 09:24
i remeber attacking you guys consistantly, having no one on kappa other than those with you(and thats questionable after a little while of your "leadership") respect or like you guys. i remember damn near wiping you off the map and the only reason we didnt finish it was we ran out of slots doing it because you guys put up so little fight we couldnt even get the bps doing it

quoteeditdelete
bard96 2014-08-07 09:26
when was this? the lowest my cities got to was 18 cities? i still had 10 full and functioning cities when you guys broke apart and everyone who was strong in the order stopped playing?

macjoseph 2014-08-07 09:30
recheck kappa, most people strong in the order stayed until the end,which just happened, and like i said we took all your biggest players, you noithan darron etc, down to almost extinction, we just couldnt get the slots to finish you off fast enough, we took closer to a million points from you guys in a weeks time

bard96 2014-08-07 09:32
you are kidding right?

macjoseph 2014-08-07 09:40
not at all, feel free to go thru the pages on this

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us11/alliance/3036/colonizations?page=24

quoteeditdelete
macjoseph 2014-08-07 09:42
from page 20-25 thats us kickin your asses

quoteeditdelete
bard96 2014-08-07 09:48
Ya what about the pages after that where the order broke apart and we allied with them and they eventually dissapeared?

macjoseph 2014-08-07 09:50
you were never allied with the order,ever. yes they disbanded but i made sure to find everyone a home best i could and most of us all stayed thru to the end, even if people took a break.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just came to check it out while wonders finished in kappa and to set some stuff straight with some aussies, both are done now so im outa here, good luck though brother man, never saw a world with so many great players right of the bat, with quality premades all over its gonna be a great world here in naxos.

DeletedUser5973

you aren't sticking around? you going to play any world?

DeletedUser

if they ever change how worlds end with wonders maybe, but to put the time and effort in to just have it end like that, no way.

Last edited by a moderator: