EOTT VS HYDRA

DeletedUser9662

This war is now official, Eye Of The Tiger Vs HYDRA, who will win? Who will lose? What will happen? Post down here!

DeletedUser7241

Awesome!! Wars are fun to watch. Do you happen to know what the score is?

DeletedUser9662

I believe it will be EOTT 1, HYDRA 0 at the end of the day, but I am not sure, someone load the score thingy up lol

DeletedUser

I'm sure it will be one or the other, what do you think? Tigers or Hydras, it's bound to be pretty messy, for sure!

DeletedUser9662

I think HYDRA will win, but Tigers will put up a strong fight.

DeletedUser

Right, with Tiger Eyeballs all over the place. Yikes, very messy! You will want to stand back from this war, everyone. IMHO

DeletedUser

I think HYDRA will win, but Tigers will put up a strong fight.

i dont know. i am about to start a coalition on them. i already left because AlphaV A.K.A GoldLemur, is declaring everyone an MRA when there not, and he is getting to full of him self. A corrupt dictator.

DeletedUser5973

i dont know. i am about to start a coalition on them. i already left because AlphaV A.K.A GoldLemur, is declaring everyone an MRA when there not, and he is getting to full of him self. A corrupt dictator.

True, all depends on how many other enemies they make. AlphaV is a bit of a prick and talks down to others, at least that is what I saw in the shared forums we had until we deleted them because all they wanted was a NAP.

DeletedUser

seems like no one on the server is very fond of HYDRA at all lol

DeletedUser9662

I like everyone(mostly) and I hope everyone likes me its simple.

DeletedUser

seems like no one on the server is very fond of HYDRA at all lol

that would be because there are 2 alliances on here that really only talk about themselves.... o_O
this thread will be interesting keep it updated ^_^

~whitey

DeletedUser

Yeah, who? We NEVER talk about ourselves. That would be tasteless, and unclassy. We are classy above all else. Classy, as well as intrepid, fighters. Those of us who never talk about ourselves, that is. Eeek, I thought I saw snake!

DeletedUser9662

Yeah, who? We NEVER talk about ourselves. That would be tasteless, and unclassy. We are classy above all else. Classy, as well as intrepid, fighters. Those of us who never talk about ourselves, that is. Eeek, I thought I saw snake!

Mar I see you got the sig to work lol

DeletedUser8870

This kind of comment has been said a couple of times now, wonder if the player has anything in reply to this ?

been saying this since world started, hydra will fail if he is leader, everyone thought i was wrong and pumped them up saying they the best and all, guess I was right after all:\

DeletedUser

you just did talk about yourself. bragging about yourself more so