Enemy kills all my troops (as sim said I would kill their's). No BP. PvP

DeletedUser

Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 8.42.04 PM.jpg

I spied before and right before I attacked. I had enough to kill all hits troops, yet I get this back? Me vs ?? ??

Adding insult to injury. I received 0 bp for the 800 pop army I lost...

Please help me, your help is very much appreciate.

Thanks,
~Gonzo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

He had biremes. You did not clear the biremes and thus your troops were sunk before reaching ashore.

DeletedUser

I spied right before that, he had no navy. I have a navy though when I attacked.

DeletedUser2039

There is a tactic called sniping. This is when the player times their troops/navel units to land right before your attack. This seems to be the case because your navel units were not sufficient to clear his.

P.S. Biremes are a defensive unit, LS should be used for offensive situations.

DeletedUser

That isn't the case. He's inactive. I've been spying him for over a week to make sure. I just spied again and he as the same 6 bemires just like he did before. 6 vs my 16. If they are defensive units shouldn't my 16 have beaten his 6?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There has to of been a bug. His navy couldn't have defeated me.

DeletedUser2039

Well, I suggest submitting a support ticket then. (settings>support>ect.)

I'm telling you though, their is no bug.:) You did not kill all of the biremes so they sunk your biremes and about half your transports. The troops that did land on shore were not enough to clear the land units in the city.

DeletedUser

So 6 bemires is enough to kill 16 other biremes, inculding half of my FT ?

If some troops landed, why did I receive no kills, no BP, just the death of all my troops?

DeletedUser

The Sim is not definitive right? I'm sure it's fairly accurate, but not an absolute indicator, correct?

DeletedUser

The Sim is not definitive right? I'm sure it's fairly accurate, but not an absolute indicator, correct?

if you test it with all factors its is correct. I include -30% luck in my sims to account for the worst before i ever send an attack. dont forget things such as battering ram and phalanx

DeletedUser

You did receive BP but if you don't clear all of his troops it won't tell you that. Also, birs are not for attacking. They are only good at defending and that's why your birs and transports were sunk. Stick with light ships for attacking.

DeletedUser6486

there's no bug, just a simple calculation will prove it

you had 16 biremes so if their attack value is 24 then 16x24=380
so your total naval attack is 380

now the other guys has 6 and their defense value is 160 so 6x160=960

so their defense is almost 3 times as strong as your offense so as you see there is no bug