Eclipse

DeletedUser

I'm very displeased to announce, that Eclipse will not be a alliance within the next week. This is not because of poor leadership, inactivity, or anything like that. The world is to slow for me. With the loss of SgtSeeker, it made the alliance a lot less interesting. I will most likely be quitting within next month, but I might find a reason to stay.
Eclipse was a strong, well built, alliance that if I wasn't making this decision to have Eclipse merge into The Union, then it would still conquer 55.
Thank you,
PH

DeletedUser2039

You have my regards to stay, but clear something up for everyone so there is no confusion.
I will most likely be quitting within next month, but I might find a reason to stay.
Please clarify the world or Grepolis in general.:s

DeletedUser

Which world? Eta or the Real World?

I hope it's not the Real World.

DeletedUser

Wo guys I'm probably just quitting Eta lol
3 years, I will never quit ^_^

DeletedUser2039

I figured Hornet, but simply clarifying in-case someone else did not. I would hate to see you leave all together. I haven't had the honor to be in your alliance yet;)

DeletedUser2630

I figured Hornet, but simply clarifying in-case someone else did not. I would hate to see you leave all together. I haven't had the honor to be in your alliance yet;)

me neither Hornet and it's my loss. good luck in your new world :)

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Guess What? im back, i got a new iPhone so i can online while im on the go, i wont be as online as much but i will still be an active player, hoping to join TU, since Eclipse fell apart after my farewell.

DeletedUser2630

Guess What? im back, i got a new iPhone so i can online while im on the go, i wont be as online as much but i will still be an active player, hoping to join TU, since Eclipse fell apart after my farewell.

Have you thought about giving us a try? I'd love to have you on my team :)

DeletedUser2039

It would be an honor Mr. Seeker. I just need some time to finalize placement and you will have your invite.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
It would be an honor Mr. Seeker. I just need some time to finalize placement and you will have your invite.

Bayou, you guys are a solid group of aggressive players but TU is a little closer and i have a fair amount of friends in the Union so i would like to join TU

DeletedUser

Bayou, you guys are a solid group of aggressive players but TU is a little closer and i have a fair amount of friends in the Union so i would like to join TU

We understand, best of luck to you and your allaince. :)

DeletedUser2630

good luck to you SgtSeeker. Maybe we'll meet in battle one day? Happy hunting!