"earn gold"

DeletedUser

so I did one of the survey's to "earn gold" but don't know how to actually receive said gold. I got a coupon and tried to buy gold but it never asked for a coupon code and I just ended up spending money I didn't plan on spending. Any help getting this gold I "earned" would be appreciated. Thanks

DeletedUser271

The gold will be crdited to your account automatically you don't have to do anything. After a few minutes/hours you will receive a report saying you received x Gold Coins.

If you didn't receive your gols coins after 24 hours you may contact SponsorPay support (not Innogames' support) to tell them about your problem.

DeletedUser

The SponsorPay is not reliable. It's NOT run by Innogames, it's a third party advertising company.

They get paid to advertise/gather data and it takes them a long time to credit gold, if at all. Many times they are only looking for a certain target group and after an initial survey they will tell you you are not eligible to complete the last part of the survey and you will earn no gold.

It's best to screenshot everything you do for SponsorPay as proof and mail them in case they do not credit you the gold you earn.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

SponsorPay and InnoGames

The SponsorPay is not reliable. It's NOT run by Innogames, it's a third party advertising company.

They get paid to advertise/gather data and it takes them a long time to credit gold, if at all. Many times they are only looking for a certain target group and after an initial survey they will tell you you are not eligible to complete the last part of the survey and you will earn no gold.

It's best to screenshot everything you do for SponsorPay as proof and mail them in case they do not credit you the gold you earn.

Regards,
Draqone

If Innogames ALLOWS SponsorPay on its game site, Grepolis, it should be held responsible for its (SponsorPay) actions ... or LACK thereof. I have contacted SponsorPay on several occasions and gotten no results on some lack of payments. I completed my latest sponsor/reward action, and have yet to receive the nearly 3000 gold I was supposed to.

SponsorPay is now, apparently, offline, seeing now that when you click on the page, "There are currently NO OFFERS FOR YOUR COUNTRY".

There is no way to contact customer support. There are no provided links, no email address or phone numbers.

I suggest ANY player who has been cheated by SponsorPay contact your credit card company and report them as FRAUD if you used any of the paid offers.

InnoGames should immediately cease association with them for the SCAMMERS that they are.:mad:

DeletedUser7669

Yes, I've found it's hit or miss when trying to get gold this way. You can do the activity and return to the game, look at the premium popout and no new gold is there. The game really isn't tied to the accomplishment of the recommended activities. It seems to be mainly just another way to force the gamer to buy gold.