Early Sink or Swim

Psycho

Newcomer
With this horrendous world starting out, might as well put together the first sink or swim for this server. Note that the competition and player count of this world is rather lacking right now, so hopefully more people and teams join in the coming days and weeks.

F.E.A.R and F.E.A.R. 2: A very lackluster team comprising of virtually nobodies that are currently only at the top due to their player count. They do have a solid core to start with at least. Outside of the godly bangurG, who will of course take lead of this magnificent alliance and destroy The Gribbe Posse the only great player in this alliance is The Codfather. Will the amazing combination of Codfather and bangurG be able to carry them to a surprising victory? Almost certainly. MASSIVE SWIM

The Gribbe Posse: Currently second place in points but in these early days are unable to hold a ghost siege against F.E.A.R. This does not bode well for them as their alliance has very few notable names. One notable name would be that of our former president Donald J Trump, the absolute legend. He'll have to be as good in grep as he was with his fiscal policies in real life if this horrid team wants any chance of victory. With Trump: SWIM Without Trump: SINK.

Golden Horde: I would assume just gold trading, but with this poor competition they have quite a good chance to win this one! Just stay until they end and they've practically secured a W. SWIM

The Undaunted: Small group so I would have no choice but to assume they will eventually join another group. A few of them seem to be growing fine though, so probably a FLOAT until they join another team or do basically anything.

Live Free: They have like two players growing at a decent speed, their location is not great as they are next to the best alliance on the server, F.E.A.R, so they will probably unfortunately
SINK.

Pillsbury Dough Boyz: Are they playing? I'm not sure, but they'd probably get streamrolled by The Trash Posse either way, so it doesn't really matter. SINK

Extreme Golders Only: Jcoo is in this alliance, so even if they are playing seriously it means there will be about 0 enemy cities taken by their alliance. When was the last time he took an enemy city anyways, was it Carphi? Probably to be honest, as he's pretty terrible at doing anything beneficial for his team. MOST SUNKEN SHIP

I Like Trains: Best alliance name by far, very original. I believe in the two man team and I think this team will win the world with this dynamic duo. CHOOOO CHOOOO

CHOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited: