Donner Party Animals

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Either be an experienced player or one who plays often and will take advice.

We will be in o55, message me for the invite link once the world starts all others will be eaten.

DeletedUser5244

Me and Peter are gonna be running the show... PM me or him if you think you got what it takes,

DeletedUser

interested, i play on other Servers and have good amount of experience. thought id try my luck on the us server for fun
prefer not to show my stats.
excellent at sniping
more active then your avg player

DeletedUser

i started... just send me invite in game to Alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

Idk why do ya think?

As what do you think you're gonna do Master Chief 64?

DeletedUser5244

Yeah the fact that you have 30 cities and only 50K ABP tells me you're a simmer and/or a turtle. I have twice the ABP as you and only 19 cities. Also, the fact that you joined like 18 different worlds also means ur a noob :)

DeletedUser5088

My alliance in Nu required me to turtle up or I would get kicked out. Then I got kicked out. :D
Do you think I actually played those 18 worlds :\

and btw it's 64867 abp and 29 cities

DeletedUser5244

No but you joined them. Now, what kind of alliance makes you turtle up? That still doesn't explain your ABP.

My alliance in Achilles would literally crap on yours. Even if we were the same size, we would rim your whole alliance in a month or so. Maybe longer once you guys start founding cities in ocean 05 because you're getting stomped.

DeletedUser5088

I joined them because they owned every city in my ocean. and Noir Kingdom makes you turtle up.

Now I am in the best alliance Knock Knock and we would crush your pathetic Achilles alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

I joined them because they owned every city in my ocean. and Noir Kingdom makes you turtle up.

Now I am in the best alliance Knock Knock and we would crush your wimpy Achilles alliance

Are you on drugs? Wake of the Kraken is probably one of the strongest alliances ever to set foot in Grepolis.... One of our leaders, Khuzem, has been recognized as one of the top 10 fighters that is still playing the game right now. Take a look at this smart guy

Wake of the Kraken

We would smoke you. Ask anyone on the .en server, they will all say the same thing.

And you are not even in the top alliance, kid.

DeletedUser5088

Yeah but you are ranked 73 in that alliance.

and the only reason why I am in WT not KK is that they base it on how long you have been with them