Divine Offer

DeletedUser12660

I'm not sure if this little offer is going to all worlds or just Actium but it feels like its just Actium.

Can Inno please, stop putting this little Divine Offer up that offers a 40% discount on gold. What really ticks me is that, we literally just had that like, less then 12 hours ago, now they put it up again. I mean, its obvious you didn't make much money off of that discount the first time, why put it up again ?

This is starting to get annoying because we all know how many gold users are on this world. Almost the most I've ever seen. Ridiculous.

Can someone screenshot the picture please so I can put it up.

DeletedUser12660

Not anymore lol, seems like lamorg is now.. I have the best offers apparently, since the marketplace is like 500 for 10 gold. Lowest I saw was 200 for 10 gold. And it was on the front page lol

DeletedUser6919

Hmmm I'm on Actium and have had no offer for cheaper gold
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser6919

So does anyone know why only some players are being offered discounted gold and not others? It does see pretty unfair that some players are been given such a large advantage over others.

DeletedUser12660

I dont even buy gold, that's probably why. You buy gold, they don't want to get less money out of you, you don't buy gold, they offer you a discount to spend gold. I hate the Devs.

DeletedUser

I dont even buy gold, that's probably why. You buy gold, they don't want to get less money out of you, you don't buy gold, they offer you a discount to spend gold. I hate the Devs.
That would be a smart strategy if that is in fact what they are doing... I've never bought and have the sale.

DeletedUser

Can we get an official mod statement on this please? Because some of us are getting this discount and others aren't, which is hardly fair.

DeletedUser12726

I only ever had these offers on newer acounts, figured it was because I already spent gold on the older one so there was no real incentive to offer reductions to get me buying again.

DeletedUser6919

Well that blows. I was wanting a new name, but decided wasn't worth starting a new account 'cos didn't want to go back down to 500 favor. If I'd known I would have had 40% off gold I would have started a new one