Divine Envoy

DeletedUser

Hello all! I'm a newbie and I have searched both the guides and this forum and I can't find answers to many questions, especially about strategy. My main question now is what does the Divine Envoy do for me? I have a lot of them, comparatively, but have no clue how to use them and the descriptions are sorely lacking in that regard. Any help would be appreciated.

Boston Cowboy

DeletedUser10111

Divine envoy is not worth the 3 population it takes up. For 3 pop a horsemen is a much better choice. Like Demus Rex said they can be useful in the tutorial quest or to get your population number up for taking farming villages. Other then that I would not recommend training them. But the bright side is you can send them to support a small inactive city on your island as support. Then attack them to get the BP and free up the population space they take up.

DeletedUser8562

the only time i ever use em is to conquer farming villages defended by archers... in a non olu city...

DeletedUser10048

Devine Envoys = One of the worst additions ive seen.

DeletedUser836

When the game gets balanced it will be worth it, the stats will be 60 instead of 20.

Kariella

Hoplite
they are good in a pinch if you have a remote city under attack and you have spent all your resources and have availability to make ground troops... yeah they arent the best... but better than nothing

DeletedUser10520

The only good divine envoy is a dead one in a city I'm attacking thisisgrepolis