Credits to Scipio Africanus I
IntroductionThis second beginners protection issue will have a lot more world related issues in it. Now that a top 12 is formed, it will be discussed. I will be doing interviews of the top 15 (since it is early). Sadly, only three alliances cooperated. I would like to introduce someone who is helping to make this paper possible... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!..... KYLEHOB! Below is a little information about what Kyle will be doing and some of his experiences:
Hey forum goers, Kyle here! I will be helping figtree with the newspaper a bit, so here is my intro! I will be helping fig with stuff such as war scores, conquests, etc etc. Anything in that area really. I have made one newspaper before on us 37 Marathon. I got some good feedback from it, even though it was my first attempt. I started playing on us 21 and have played on a lot of other worlds. I love meeting new people in game and chatting. I hope this forum will be the most active world forum, let's do it!
World Age:~4 days
Currently, Delos has 3000 active players throughout the core oceans (44,45,54,55). Being only day four, this number is bound to rise significantly by the end of beginners protection in three days.
As you may know, 250 million points are required for world wonders. Currently, the top 50 alliances have accumulated 2.44 million. It is estimated for world wonders era to begin in approximately 20 months.
Top 15 InterviewsI decided to interview some of the top 15 alliances. I asked these questions:
1. Do you expect your alliance to win this world?
2. Are there any alliances you are fighting with?
3. Are there any alliances you feel would pose a threat to you?
4. What are your goals as an alliance?
Here are the responses I received:
1. I expect our alliance to definitely put forth every effort to win this world. I expect every serious alliance out there to do the same. The days of servers full of noobs are a thing of the past. You are now dealing with more experienced Grepo vets. It will take solid planning moving forward in this world. There is no shortage of rude, immature, disrespectful, players. We are making note of those quickly. They will not last long. But there are more mature players, too. It makes the game much more pleasurable.
2. We are currently all still in Beginner Protection. There is no fighting.
3. Yes. There are one or two that currently are positioned to pose a threat to us. But it is more like we pose a threat to them. But it is a war game. You are supposed to have "threats".
4. Our current goal is for all of our members to become CS/Conquest Capable and to fill in our core islands. We are a conglomeration of friends from four different servers who have played together over the years. We will fine tune our team mindset and move forward from there.[/SPR]
Wanatana of Dynasty[SPR]
2. None yet
3. Not yet CEREAL KILLERS in the future.
4. To have fun and grow as friends and family over the next few months.[/SPR]
Rock 5 of Take Notes[SPR]
1.) I would like to make the following points:
- This is the second day of US48 Delos. And the 2nd of BP, and World wonders is at least 6 months away.
- I believe that my teammates are likely to agree with me that we are to have as much fun as possible and make an impact on this world.
- My alliance(Well technically it's Russ's and Kylehob's but whatever)hasn't decided yet, so who knows.
2.) It's the second day of BP; it's an irrational idea to declare war when you don't know the opponent's strengths and weaknesses as well as their logoff times and whatnots. I'd also like to say that the gods forbid it right now.
3.)Well all alliances in O44, O45,O54,O55 are considered our academies so we are pretty safe...I think.
4.)Goals? I believe our goal is to have fun and enjoy the world to the maximum. I mean, why play Delos if it's not enjoyable? [/SPR]
A Look at Our Top 12
ABP Rank: 2
DBP Rank: 1
Cereal Killers are currently located:
Most players are located on a few islands bunched together around the center of the world in 044. Looking at data of who is in the alliance, it is likely to swim and be a fierce competitor.
ELITE OF HEAVEN[SPR]
ABP Rank: 1
DBP Rank: 2
ELITE OF HEAVEN are currently located:
Much is unknown about the origin of ELITE of HEAVEN. Spread out all over the place, will most likely fall off being a MRA.
ABP Rank: 3
DBP Rank: 6
Tech Support is currently located:
Currently located in 045 in between Cereal Killers and ELITE of HEAVEN. It is currently impossible to tell whether they will swim or sink.
ABP Rank: 4
DBP Rank: 3
Rising Sons are currently located:
Located in 054, Rising sons are near the center like previously listed alliances. Rising Sons has many experienced players in it.[/SPR]
ABP Rank: 6
DBP Rank: 7
Dynasty is currently located:
Located in the same ocean as Rising Sons, however Dynasty is much more spread out.
ABP Rank: 7
DBP Rank: 5
Harnessed Deliverence are currently located:
Too spread out to be efficient. This alliance will most likely die out.
ABP Rank: 5
DBP Rank: 11
Whippies are currently located:
Located in the same ocean as ELITE OF HEAVEN. WHIPLADY has played on many worlds and could possibly "outfox" ELITE OF HEAVEN. [/SPR]
Gods of War[SPR]
ABP Rank: 18
DBP Rank: 11
Gods of War are currently located:
Some of the cities are quite spread apart, however Gods of War does have core islands developed. Being apart from Whippies and ELITE OF HEAVEN may help it flourish. [/SPR]
ABP Ranking: 8
DBP Ranking: 4
DOOMSDAY is currently located:
Cereal Killers in the area. Some of the cities are a distance from the majority, however core islands are established.
ABP Rank: 16
DBP Rank: 14
Dark Angels are currently located:
No apparent core islands and Dark Angels is just too spread out to succeed. This is most likely a MRA. [/SPR]
ABP Rank: 12
DBP Rank: 9
Sparta is currently located:
Definite MRA. SPARTA will die out from other alliances in the area.
Generic Alliance Name[SPR]
ABP Rank: 11
DBP Rank: 19
Generic Alliance Name is currently located:
Could be a possible MRA, but it has somewhat of a core. Might also die from enemies in the area. [/SPR]
Here is a map of top 12:
Truth or Lie? You Decide!!*Tech Support and Harnessed Deliverence declared war on Take Notes.
*Over 50% of the top 12 players are massive gold users.
*There is an event going on right now.
There will be more listed here in future issues. Limited things to list as of this point.
JokesWhat happened to the banana when it got sunburned?
What do you get when you combine a vampire and a snowman?
Why couldn't the skeleton cross the road?
*First to get these all right gets 500 of all resources.
SummaryMore will be included in the next issue. I hope to get that to you within a week. Wars will be discussed for sure. I hope you enjoyed this issue as it took me a long time to do. Please +rep if you liked it. Thank you and I look forward to publishing next week's issue.