* Current Wars *

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser9580

On anouther note The Cure has Surrendered to The Plague with many of their top players jumping ship

Are you the official propogandist for The Plague? We know you guys thrive on dirty tricks and cheating, but do us a favor and give the disinformation a rest for five minutes.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry your alliance is not in favor of the conquest system, however it has allowed us to take these magnificently built cities from you; on the note of misinformation I would appreciate it if you acknowledge the facts and stop bashing a good alliance thank you

DeletedUser

Yes the cure lost asked for a cease fire today and the terms are being negotiated

DeletedUser9580

You've taken exactly one city from us and we've taken about a dozen from you. The one city you did take was from our academy and that was only because you planted a spy in the leadership who dissolved the academy. We take cities by conquest, not by sneaking people into our alliance, who lie to players and tell them that they're supposed to switch. When I see a good alliance, I'll acknowledge it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who are you finding your sources from? lol I will say you had a nice take on dwayne other than that you have been beaten to a pulp and now you are asking for a cease fire because a fair majority of you top players acknowledged who is the better alliance and switched sides war won, enemy crushed, case closed

DeletedUser9580

I'm in AD. The players that you took from the Cure, were with the same trick that you pulled in AD. You planted to spies who switched sides on the same day. You should know the story since you were one of the players who betrayed your alliance. I wouldn't be bragging about that on a forum.

DeletedUser

Excuse me? how did I "Betray" my alliance and No The cure consisted of a merger of Titans and Unity sir Obrian wanted peace thinking we would lose but everyone else wanted war so he defected had to ,cancel an op due to that targeted him for awhile then went back to murduring the rest of them

DeletedUser9580

I don't know. Most people would consider defecting to the enemy while in a war to be a pretty big betrayal. I guess the rules are a little different in your neck of the woods.

DeletedUser

I have never played for either The cure nor haVoc(former AD)

DeletedUser8262

Interesting, so TC lost, a player from AD or HaVoC is sticking up for them, for reasons unknown, and TP got their first win

DeletedUser

A few members of TC just split to form unity (Irony), these guys just cant accept defeat

DeletedUser8262

A few members of TC just split to form unity (Irony), these guys just cant accept defeat
There \

Will always be those guys, the ones that don't cooperate and would rather do their own thing, they either end up making it pretty far then get conquered ( Toxicity ) or they get conquered on sight, the last answer is that they become an MRA and stay in 4th place until the WWs

DeletedUser

The cure consisted of a merger of Titans and Unity sir Obrian wanted peace thinking we would lose but everyone else wanted war so he defected had to ,cancel an op due to that targeted him for awhile then went back to murduring the rest of them

Wait, what? We broke off from The Cure due to their disrespect to a few ex-Titans. It wasn't until they tried to take two members behind our backs that we left. Sir Obrian had nothing to do with our leaving, and did not 'defect' because he wanted peace. We had no choice but to leave as it was apparent a long term alliance between Titans and Unity was not going to work.