Current Wars of Lambda

DeletedUser4309

Doch is not the only one that runs things, it's irrelevant if he is on vaca or not. We do not need to pad our numbers...thats what you guys do, your a giant MRA. FYAD has only recently took 2 under 2.5k cities from us from players who gave us too short of notice. We have under 40 members and outscore almost all of your alliances. Your a funny guy....

I have a colony ship sitting in one of your members 10k cities right now and you sent 10 light ships to a break it :\ If we are such an MRA show me some teamwork and break this siege. Ill be right here waiting for you to show me how big and bad you are.

Pretty sure BI alone outscores you. You may need to look again buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We do not allow ban or cheating discussion on the forums. Please do not do so again.

DeletedUser

And you care so much why?? You can't attack them and they can't attack you... Don't worry about it, we have our reasons. Good luck to all of you little bazaars, Have fun and watch your back! ;)

DeletedUser

And you care so much why?? You can't attack them and they can't attack you... Don't worry about it, we have our reasons. Good luck to all of you little bazaars, Have fun and watch your back! ;)

Can I get an autograph?
My mom used to watch Dynasty every day, one of her favorite soap operas ,she'd appreciate it :D

DeletedUser

So far the score between Hoffin vs Bazaars is 8-3 Hoffins winning. The war with Dynasty is 4-3 Hoffins winning. Not much changing yet but I respect some of the members of the opposing side. Keep this thread civilized please. The only negative input I have is that one of the alliances we are facing, not saying which, is unfortunately allowing about 3 or 4 of the players to do ALL the work in the alliance. So far it looks as if the entire west is in a world war! Quite fun! Here's a full list of the scores:

Hoffins vs Bazaars 8-3
Hoffins vs Dynasty 4-3
Dynasty vs Bazaars 20-4
Hurkulean Hoplitai vs Bazaars 11-0
Hoffins vs Hurkuleans 0-0
Hoffins vs Grim Tiger Academy 17-1
Bazaars vs Grim Tiger Academy 2-0

Doing my best to keep the OP updated on the scores here.

DeletedUser

And completely edited the OP. Lot of differences.

DeletedUser5172

looks like its going to be a showdown in o44! HH vs HPG. that should be fun :p

DeletedUser

Well the showdown in O44 was anti-climatic, after HH went 19-0 against HPG.