Have you cleared your cache and cookies: #Yes#
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: #N/A#
Have you tried a diffrent connection: #N/A#
Full Version or Mobile Version: #Full#
Browser and Version: #Firefox - latest#
Overview of the bug: #bonus countdown timer not functioning#
How often this occurs: #On Login#
Work Around: #Logout and log back in#

The countdown timer associated with rewards from island quests and such does not count down. If I log out and log back in it resumes the countdown at the proper time but remains stuck on the time remaining at the time I logged in. [Note that it will count down properly as long as I keep my mouse hovering over the reward on the upper left tool bar, but if I take the mouse off and then hover again it restarts the countdown from the time remaining at the moment I logged in]

DeletedUser

i noticed the same , i had forced loyalty and even though it ends when it really should end every time i looked at it on the top left it reset itself to the original time. its definitely a little bug

DeletedUser

Something similar happened to me but the hovering over the buff didn't really effect me.
My issue was that I've hover over an attack/support and when it loads (while still counting down) it will skip a couple seconds and make it quicker by a couple seconds.

DeletedUser3918

This was reported by someone else on the en server where it has been confirmed as a bug, so this is now moot.

DeletedUser

World: #Tau#
In Game Name: #Atocatl#
Have check the known bugs list: #Yes#
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: #Yes#
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: #N/A#
Have you tried a diffrent connection: #N/A#
Full Version or Mobile Version: #Full#
Browser and Version: #Firefox - latest#
Overview of the bug: #bonus countdown timer not functioning#
How often this occurs: #On Login#
Work Around: #Logout and log back in#

The countdown timer associated with rewards from island quests and such does not count down. If I log out and log back in it resumes the countdown at the proper time but remains stuck on the time remaining at the time I logged in. [Note that it will count down properly as long as I keep my mouse hovering over the reward on the upper left tool bar, but if I take the mouse off and then hover again it restarts the countdown from the time remaining at the moment I logged in]

I'm having the same exact issue on Pi; and I'm using Chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Something similar happened to me but the hovering over the buff didn't really effect me.
My issue was that I've hover over an attack/support and when it loads (while still counting down) it will skip a couple seconds and make it quicker by a couple seconds.

I have had this too while it was raining, I think that is on our side and not inno's.