• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser5088

I can't wait for Beginners Protection to end!!! :D

So long >_<

That's when you really tell an alliance's true colors

I am betting I get rimmed :p

DeletedUser

Only jumped in today, but I'm looking forward to it as well. Been out of action here for a few months now, so getting rather hungry y'know?

DeletedUser

Should be a fun start. Hope there's a lot of action. :)

DeletedUser

Blood will be shed tomorrow. I know that a few of the alliances in this world are aggressive. Would be good to see a proper scrap between the higher ranked alliances rather than just having one of them push and the others all fall down.

Currently I can see Lockdown and Radioactive being the two more aggressive alliances in the current top 12. I hope to see more alliances gaining ABP of course, but these are the main two for me from looking at their member lists.

DeletedUser

I am very aggressive lets see how aggressive my alliance is, I have pushed and said everyday that we need to jump out and start farming and destroying EVERYONE immediately when BP ends. When BP(beg. Prot.) ends BP(Battle Points) begins.

DeletedUser

I am very aggressive lets see how aggressive my alliance is, I have pushed and said everyday that we need to jump out and start farming and destroying EVERYONE immediately when BP ends. When BP(beg. Prot.) ends BP(Battle Points) begins.

Best of luck out there. Hope your teammates respond positively to your pushing as more aggressive alliances are the best ones IMO so long as they don't burn themselves out too quickly.

But there's nothing worse than building up the hype, only to have your members let you down XD So I hope this doesn't happen to you.

DeletedUser

Best of luck out there. Hope your teammates respond positively to your pushing as more aggressive alliances are the best ones IMO so long as they don't burn themselves out too quickly.

But there's nothing worse than building up the hype, only to have your members let you down XD So I hope this doesn't happen to you.

Thanks Mystogen

DeletedUser

Its always nice to send troops to every village on the island...everyone knows you need a full circle to sing kum-bye-ya (i don't know how to spell it :(

DeletedUser

I got a good name for The Hand of Time!

it can be called The Myst

DeletedUser

My alliance name is just perfect, ain't it ? THE IMAGE it is just so mysterious!

DeletedUser

Nah Futurus Sanguis is better.

And Myst it is too generic. Except for the fact that you guys spell it right(Honour).

Congrats, Sousa, on your 100th post.

DeletedUser

And Myst it is too generic. Except for the fact that you guys spell it right(Honour).

Fair play XD It fits though so I'm happy with it regardless. I'm not exactly leader/founder anyway so wouldn't matter if I didn't like it lol

Also as Draceus said, congrats on the 100 posts.