PnP Could copycat "Eviction Notice" be the biggest MRA the Grepolis has ever seen?

DeletedUser

I was waiting to hear when we got called out for having 3 of the top 5 alliances working together...

Lets go back to the start of the server, when mortis ranked 12, gs was 18 and I dont believe dark elite was all that high also. Funny how now its well number 2 is fighting everyone, well thats because we are destroying the whole coalition around you.

DeletedUser12205

I was waiting to hear when we got called out for having 3 of the top 5 alliances working together...

Lets go back to the start of the server, when mortis ranked 12, gs was 18 and I dont believe dark elite was all that high also. Funny how now its well number 2 is fighting everyone, well thats because we are destroying the whole coalition around you.
Blah, blah, blah. It's because you MRA'ed a bunch of players. All 3 of you. Then played patty cake. I like it. You guys had better. Still a disappointment. I was hoping with all that you would provide more bp. All combined against us I'm bored and in hear talking to you lames. Come get some Goldie pie. Spend money on my culture would you? Weak showing for all the hugging and hand holding going on.

DeletedUser

Blah, blah, blah. It's because you MRA'ed a bunch of players. All 3 of you. Then played patty cake. I like it. You guys had better. Still a disappointment. I was hoping with all that you would provide more bp. All combined against us I'm bored and in hear talking to you lames. Come get some Goldie pie. Spend money on my culture would you? Weak showing for all the hugging and hand holding going on.

16-2 is a really poor showing. I must admit, I guess we should be up what 50-0?

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us44&A=169&D=47&H=30

DeletedUser9851

I'm not kissing noone's butt. I have no interest or intention of joining top alliances. I have a small crew on north rim and it is surrounded by EN. Mortis Nuntius can attack me for all I care if they can travel this far. I'm just speaking my mind about an alliance I see as a total MRA.

So samurai boy, how come you left Eviction Notice 2? Couldn't make it to the first one or realized that soon EN will crumble down on ya? Atleast I have what it takes to stand up against alliances like EN. Most just crawl to their feet at first sign of war. That's too funny!!!

take it easy bro, i'm just yanking your chain. this isn't about us.

But for the record, That's Mr. samurai boy to you. :p But then again, that's a Ronin. A Masterless Samurai. I didn't leave willingly. I fought MN, and got rimmed. That's not funny :(

Mflip, I'll get you one day, if it's the last thing i do. >_< You think you can rim me and I just stay quiet? :mad:

i shall return stronger than ever, or not :s

come to think, Beastian, you insulted me, I'm adding your name to my enemy list. thisisgrepolis

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go take my meds.;)

DeletedUser

LOL Oggami, how are we considered such cheaters, when you have admitted on here to having several accts. :) The Mortis skype room is just a bunch of people laughing right now saying they are all me. LOL It is pretty funny stuff. :) Which name did we rim u, under :)

DeletedUser9851

LOL Oggami, how are we considered such cheaters, when you have admitted on here to having several accts. :) The Mortis skype room is just a bunch of people laughing right now saying they are all me. LOL It is pretty funny stuff. :) Which name did we rim u, under :)

I was kidding about everything. It was getting too serious. You know me, I like having fun.

I never said you were cheating. I would never call any one a cheater. Except the man in the mirror.

DeletedUser

Not you, did you read the cyrus post about me, your en leader :) His actions speak louder words is pretty funny... Considered he has never done a thing on here yet, besides talk.

DeletedUser9851

Not you, did you read the cyrus post about me, your en leader :) His actions speak louder words is pretty funny... Considered he has never done a thing on here yet, besides talk.

My EN leader? I'm actually in The Red Virus in O63. Like I said, incognito. I'm scared that MN will come after me.

DeletedUser

Alright Ronin boy, you are actually funny in a good way. I like that you like to have fun unlike Cyrus here. It's your list bro, fill it up if you'd like. You are actually doing better than me considering you got rimmed. I assume you will need an alliance to get back at your enemies but please for the love of samurai, don't run back to EN the 2nd. They kicked you out instead of trying to help you build back up? What a douchbag friends you had in EN. :p

DeletedUser9851

Alright Ronin boy, you are actually funny in a good way. I like that you like to have fun unlike Cyrus here. It's your list bro, fill it up if you'd like. You are actually doing better than me considering you got rimmed. I assume you will need an alliance to get back at your enemies but please for the love of samurai, don't run back to EN the 2nd. They kicked you out instead of trying to help you build back up? What a douchbag friends you had in EN. :p

They didn't kick me. I screw up, and got caught. :mad:

DeletedUser

Haha, what do u want Niko. I don't think this is a playing ground for you. I gotta ask though, you like the name? It seems like it since that's all you talk about.

DeletedUser8889

tehehe everywhere is my playground, it's definitely good, and as you said it's all i talk about!

DeletedUser

Not naming any names, but there was an alliance on Phi that had so many branches that if branches were legs, it could have almost been a spider.

i don't know what's going on with me, but6 i'm still laughing hardly

DeletedUser

haha your alliance is the most MRA's in this world buddy... i'm still waiting EN third generation lol

DeletedUser8889

Haha - Did you ever make up your mind on the Titans in Delphi? You were back and forth every month :D

ha... oh yeah? and who are you exactly mr socrates

burbman was the only person i cared for </3 I miss him