Come On!

DeletedUser

IAll i keep reading is about the reckoning and syndacates being so strong ---->they have a pact beetween themselfves -->for god sakes and scared to go at eachother---> they are there and waiting to see what will hapen to one and another-->there's a server to win in this game and first time i see the 2 top alliances being friends for god sake!

And talking about my alliance Brotherhood i can say that for a small alliance we are the only ones going againts the top alliance !!!

everyone is scared to stand up againts the big ones and want the easy way as always

And like i said --->very ridiculous the 2 top alliances being scared of one and another !! (some alliance they are )

not saying they are not good players--->but it is not normal the 2 first alliances being so friendly to eachother--->will they help eachother as well when the wonders will start ? come on guy's where is the strong part about them?? if they are scared going at eachother and prefer going after the smaller ones ( to easy)

DeletedUser271

These two alliances have been pacted since almost the beginning of the server when TS was still one of the smallest alliances in the top 20 alliances.

So it is pretty normal that they still have a pact with each other ;-)

DeletedUser298

Pacted since the beginning, TR was ranked around 10 for quite awhile, with sin being ranked even less for quite awhile. Sin just got up to 2 in the last month or so.

DeletedUser

come on everyone wants the easy way here including playing dirty like the reckoning did with us a while ago

is it normal thay needed to spy and other (without going to details) on us for a big alliance ! come on!

they also had a pact with the best ( but betrade them ) what hapened to there word with them instead

DeletedUser298

Where did you hear about this "pact" I don't think we ever even had a nap, we might've but it's been so long I've forgotten, but we definently never had a pact.

DeletedUser

No mater!

Just saying that 2 top alliances canot be judjed because they go after only the small ones! (also work together as well)

however my compliments also --->but would be more interesting seing the top alliances going at it ( then we will realy know whos is stonger)

DeletedUser257

And btw wonders are over a year away so i dunno why you are talking about them

DeletedUser

however one day things will have to change syrely beetween the 2 because only one alliance can win this server

and like this ( you guy's are only maknig it harder further on beetween the 2 of you's -->it will be nice to know what will hapen ?

either war beetween the 2 or a big merge

DeletedUser

my guess is we will not be seing real war beetween top alliances in this server --->only a easy way to win it not more

but still having fun anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2498

for the record, it's not very often that we help each other. although that might be because we don't need to. nearly every instance where we help each other is when it's a slow day for one alliance or the other. i've been in TR for months and have yet to be asked, or asked for help from any member of the sin. we're both perfectly capable of fighting our own wars, we just get bored with our own occasionally ;)

and yes you're right. only 1 alliance can win, so obviously there will be either a war or a merger at some point, as those are in fact the only 2 things that can possibly happen.

DeletedUser257

Technically, 2 alliances can win but the second has to win after the first has built all the wonders and gotten the award and disbanded (and with the disband, all their wonders are destroyed).

DeletedUser2498

that's true i guess, but let's be honest, who on the 2nd alliance to win really feels like they actually won?

DeletedUser

TR and TS have been together since the beginning of the server, and we know we have each other's backs till the end. We never merged, because there was never a "NEED" to.

And quit on the "you need to quit picking on the little guys". You little guys need to grow as fast as we do then. We never complained when we had 10 members, and there were multiple alliances attacking us. It took us a month to crack the top 20.

DeletedUser2485

TR and TS have been together since the beginning of the server, and we know we have each other's backs till the end. We never merged, because there was never a "NEED" to.

And quit on the "you need to quit picking on the little guys". You little guys need to grow as fast as we do then. We never complained when we had 10 members, and there were multiple alliances attacking us. It took us a month to crack the top 20.

Well said jallowe.

DeletedUser

No double posting darkskeleton and he's just saying this because his alliance is getting their butts handed to them :)

DeletedUser

Dear Mr. Darkskeleton11,

I can see how you may mistake TS and TR for ganging up on smaller alliances collectively, as you are on the cusp of both alliances. The truth of the matter is, those smaller alliances are victims of circumstances due to their location. The so called smaller alliances which are away from the 38th parallel are attacked solely by one or the other alliance or other alliances in those areas.
Having said that, the top 20 individual attackers are all TR or TS except for one other overachiever and similarly the list of the top 20 fighters is too. The defenders list are comprised of the victims. I think the performance of the individuals speaks for itself. Maybe if other alliances knew what to look for when recruiting, the top alliances would be different. Maybe the smaller alliances should focus less on the size of their alliance and more on the quality of their members instead of recruiting willy nilly. Also if alliances would stop breaking up and rebuilding, it would be a different story. I remember and alliance called Devil Dogs 1,2 and three which used to be big, what happened to them? Also, Kanna 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 were pretty big, where did they go? A good reason for TR and TS 's strength is that they have not split up.
On top of that, good leadership is a must. If you have a lousy alliance, blame the leadership. Without good direction, a clear plan and taking an interest in the alliance as a whole you are doomed.
This is a wake up call to the smaller alliances, just plain get better. We have all been on this server for the same amount of time, there is no excuse for underachieving.
Some food for thought, keep in mind how much can happen in 15 months.

DeletedUser1685

Dear Mr. Darkskeleton11,

I can see how you may mistake TS and TR for ganging up on smaller alliances collectively, as you are on the cusp of both alliances. The truth of the matter is, those smaller alliances are victims of circumstances due to their location. The so called smaller alliances which are away from the 38th parallel are attacked solely by one or the other alliance or other alliances in those areas.
Having said that, the top 20 individual attackers are all TR or TS except for one other overachiever and similarly the list of the top 20 fighters is too. The defenders list are comprised of the victims. I think the performance of the individuals speaks for itself. Maybe if other alliances knew what to look for when recruiting, the top alliances would be different. Maybe the smaller alliances should focus less on the size of their alliance and more on the quality of their members instead of recruiting willy nilly. Also if alliances would stop breaking up and rebuilding, it would be a different story. I remember and alliance called Devil Dogs 1,2 and three which used to be big, what happened to them? Also, Kanna 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 were pretty big, where did they go? A good reason for TR and TS 's strength is that they have not split up.
On top of that, good leadership is a must. If you have a lousy alliance, blame the leadership. Without good direction, a clear plan and taking an interest in the alliance as a whole you are doomed.
This is a wake up call to the smaller alliances, just plain get better. We have all been on this server for the same amount of time, there is no excuse for underachieving.
Some food for thought, keep in mind how much can happen in 15 months.

^ This guy.....Going places. ^

Good point on the size of alliances lol. Note that we are in the top 5 and still haven't reached half the member cap.
Also..when we began our war against Roma..they were either 2nd or 3rd with double the amount of players.
We don't go looking for an easy target..most alliances just haven't been as good as we expected lol..what are we to do about that?

DeletedUser

I forgot about that Mike. We were what #7 or 8 at the time, we were looking for a fight and decided the #2 ranked Alliance (Roma) at the time was close enough to move towards. While moving towards them, LMFAO decided they wanted to challenge us in O56. We were all happy and stuff that we might have a worthy opponent. So we put off Roma, since they didn't do much to stop us, and decided to fight LMFAO. We just started to move on them, and they decided to ghost all their cities because they didn't want to fight us.

Again, another example of us not picking on the little guys (Roma). They just become little after we fight them. Now that we have past most everyone, now we have to pick on the little guys.

DeletedUser308

Not that my input really matters. But TR and TS weren't always the top 2 alliances on the server. When we first started working with TS they were outside the top 20. But we knew they'd be a great alliance. We knew they'd be the only alliance worth working with. But nself you're wrong when you say the only two things that can happen are a war or a merger. I believe in the end it'll be a friendly race to see which of the two builds their wonders the fastest. Unless of course my alliance wins. ;) sarcasm of course.