Colossus / ER War Update!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2379
  • Start date

DeletedUser

True but you can have cities without ABP and DBP as I know from looking at some of the stats of the highest points players in your ally. Don't get me wrong there are good attackers and defenders with you, but even among your top ten there are people rated wayyyyy below me in dbp and abp stats. Which is pathetic since I have used over 2 months of vacation mode and went inactive for a month in this world. So three of the months I have been here I did nothing and they did not catch up on helping out there buddies in the alliance. But they took care of themselves and made more slots for more cities did they not? It seems selfish to me to demand protection and attacks for you and never give the same courtesy in return. That is the story of BP. The efficiency of bp is told by kill death ratio, since bp is equal to the amount of pop killed then you can take fighter bp of each alliance for a given month and find out who killed more troops. Factor in the fact that attacking makes you tend to lose somewhat more cities if you want but in general fighter bp plays a good tail of activity of members of an alliance. Nothing else comes close.

DeletedUser2379

Ah! well that was some good info. I havent thought of it like that. Thank you.

My alliance, well seeing as the top two have all the decent people on this server I get what I get man it's kinda hard getting people in a people starved server. Sure it looks like theres alot of people on the server but alot of alliances on the list are inactive or check stuff every once in awhile.

P.S. kinda funny when I find new people popping up on this server.

DeletedUser5973

True but you can have cities without ABP and DBP as I know from looking at some of the stats of the highest points players in your ally. Don't get me wrong there are good attackers and defenders with you, but even among your top ten there are people rated wayyyyy below me in dbp and abp stats. Which is pathetic since I have used over 2 months of vacation mode and went inactive for a month in this world. So three of the months I have been here I did nothing and they did not catch up on helping out there buddies in the alliance. But they took care of themselves and made more slots for more cities did they not? It seems selfish to me to demand protection and attacks for you and never give the same courtesy in return. That is the story of BP. The efficiency of bp is told by kill death ratio, since bp is equal to the amount of pop killed then you can take fighter bp of each alliance for a given month and find out who killed more troops. Factor in the fact that attacking makes you tend to lose somewhat more cities if you want but in general fighter bp plays a good tail of activity of members of an alliance. Nothing else comes close.

Caliban for one, gold much?

DeletedUser2379

Since this is a war thread and the two in question are still at war just more of a wonder war right now lets take a look.

Rebooted:
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 8
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 8
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 8
The Colossus of Rhodes 8

NorthWestShield:
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 9
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 8
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 7
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 7
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 7
The Colossus of Rhodes 6
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 4

DeletedUser2379

Rebooted:
The Colossus of Rhodes 8

NorthWestShield:
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 8
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 8
The Colossus of Rhodes 6
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 4

DeletedUser2379

"2014-04-21 17:03
The World Wonder The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt has been completed. The residents of your empire are celebrating its completion with wild festivities. The gods also look upon your achievement with great pride! However be wary of your enemies, they are plotting to destroy it!"

Rebooted:
The Colossus of Rhodes 8

NorthWestShield:
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 10
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 8
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 8

The Colossus of Rhodes 6