Christmas Event 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I do not see any event icon. guess I have been bad.

ditto, there is supposed to be an icon:

How to open the Calendar
Click on the small event icon at the bottom right corner of the screen to open the calendar.​

Just how smallis that icon? lol

DeletedUser

ditto, there is supposed to be an icon:

How to open the Calendar
Click on the small event icon at the bottom right corner of the screen to open the calendar.​

Just how smallis that icon? lol

It just appeared for me. So yours should appear now as well.

~T.

DeletedUser

One small problem, if you click the help/question mark button in the top right hand corner of the page, it takes you to the Easter Event 2013. Not really a concern, fairly simple to figure out, just wanted to point this out.

"Great Catch Huge"- No one
"Thank you"-me
*pats self on back*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

announcement

Discuss here!

k, so received a message saying Xmas event starts. says to got to the sacred Xmas tree on top of a mountain to spin for prizes daily. just doesn't say how to get there. so where's the link to this anyways. would love to participate if I had a clue how to do so. what kind of message tells you to go do something but doesn't tell you how?

DeletedUser271

k, so received a message saying Xmas event starts. says to got to the sacred Xmas tree on top of a mountain to spin for prizes daily. just doesn't say how to get there. so where's the link to this anyways. would love to participate if I had a clue how to do so. what kind of message tells you to go do something but doesn't tell you how?

There's a little icon on the lower right corner, click on it ;-)

DeletedUser271

Last night I got the Harpy icon and used it but didn't get anything. What I'm missing???

Did you have enough free pop? Are you sure that you clicked on Use and not on Store? Are you sure that you worship Hera?

DeletedUser

Did you have enough free pop? Are you sure that you clicked on Use and not on Store? Are you sure that you worship Hera?

Yes over 100 pop aval, Hera as god, and is not save. The same problem is happening in 3 worlds that I'm currently playing...

DeletedUser

i clicked onto the ? and it sent me to the easter 2013 event please fix