Charl+King David vs Strike

DeletedUser

The scary moment for me was when Alliance X kicked me out and I had to survive a month in the middle of the war with no alliance haha

DeletedUser

The scary moment for me was when Alliance X kicked me out and I had to survive a month in the middle of the war with no alliance haha

What was your username in Theta? Ive forgotten, its been 3 years. Sounds pretty stressful :D I was a total noob in Theta, i simmed completely and just took ghosts :(

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't lose any cities, did you Ajax?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was Ajax. and yeah you I lost 1 in that world because of some people named 1311 and lletek decided to time with-in the 1-2 second range then I joined JFL.

DeletedUser5088

I joined Nu two months late :(

Now I am only in 200th cuz I am stuck in an ocean with 2 alliances that hate me, but still haven't lost a city ;)

And I don't think Ajax and Ajaxfighter are related but it's confusing lol

Hey Ajax what was your first world?

DeletedUser

I started on Alpha then Gamma and learned the basics then Eta and then Theta.

And no I was the first person in the game who even thought of putting Ajax in there name.

DeletedUser5088

I was on Alpha for a short bit, Epsilon, and then Zeta in EN

DeletedUser

I like arguing on the forums, I've really missed it

I've had around 100, at once, attacking me. Throughout the day, it increased but not more than a 100 at once :p

DeletedUser2063

Slobo, Kyll, Strike, and me. Last standing wins :)

I'm down, how about you guys?

DeletedUser298

MRAs aren't fun, I prefer long hard fought wars. Was anybody around long enough to see the biggest war in the game Just For Laughs vs. Alliance X in Theta which turned into Just For Laughs, Lords of Light, Jaguar Warriors, vs. Alliance X, Academy X, The Hellenic Armed Forces The Hornets Nest? Or am I the only one who remembers..

Don't forget the underdog war of NEANDERTHAL vs The Cohort up in the north :D We held our ocean the entire server against them :cool:

I was a total noob in Theta, i simmed completely and just took ghosts :(

^^^ lol, that was me too

DeletedUser298

Looks like the almighty Robynn44 is viewing this thread... I surrender already lol, evening though I'm just simming :(

DeletedUser298

Robynn44 is a legend, but I'm a member of Aurave's fanclub :\