here's all the info you need for our next update! A bunch of Bugfixes coming your way.
Grepolis will be updated to 2.291 on Wednesday, July 11th.
- We have introduced a new heroes selection popup in the simulator, making it easier for you to select heroes for your battles.
- Any combination of sirens, improved troop movement and Atalanta will now show the correct travel- and arrival time.
- The calculation start date for Spartan Assassins community goals has been fixed.
- We fixed a display issue with the time for holding Olympus.
- We fixed a problem where several players weren't able to open or see Olympus after it's spawn.
- Windows can no longer be accidentally dragged out of the game screen on our mobile version.
- The community goal bar for Spartan Assassin has been adjusted to display correctly when glowing.
- Saving the inserted text in a text box will no longer reopen the keyboard unnecessarily on mobile.
- Artifact levels will now be allocated correctly in the endgame, ensuring fair distribution.
- Buying a captain for the first time through clicking on the attack plan, will now update the window correctly and only deduct gold once.
Happy gaming and best regards,
Your Grepolis Team