Censorship

DeletedUser4460

could you please not delete whole threads???

I just noticed a thread was removed from forum where players started to post their complaints about recent issues. 'Ban or infraction discussion is not allowed on the forums.' - fine, but that thread was created over a year ago and had important remarks about the game in general those posts were not breaching any forum rules, not for a year ... I myself posted there and didn't get any notification that it was over the line.

DeletedUser15111

It’s because inno has lost complete control over its game over the last 24 hours.

The mods are clueless. The developers don’t know how to fix their blunder. If you leave a comment inno doesn’t like they delete the entire thread. They are even screwing up damage control at this point.

And thread deleted

DeletedUser14257

Threads are deleted because the MODs dont like what you have to say and are accountable to no one

DeletedUser15357

Would also like to say how they've only selected 3 people for the GPC and yet have avoided others entirely that had real submissions. Sucks but nobody likes you US MODs. You guys have ruined yourselves and this game and everything it used to be. Not our fault people want change and to have you guys held accountable. You guys need a safe space too you.................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Would also like to say how they've only selected 3 people for the GPC and yet have avoided others entirely that had real submissions. Sucks but nobody likes you US MODs. You guys have ruined yourselves and this game and everything it used to be. Not our fault people want change and to have you guys held accountable. You guys need a safe space too you pricks?
There was a set of protocol that had to be followed. There is a chance those players had not followed up on what comes after applying.