Captcha issue...no Captcha Box

DeletedUser

I was confronted with the infamous Captcha box today while spending my worthless time and money improving my computer generated lot in life. It asked for the correct captcha code in a large red banner, but I couldn't find anywhere on the screen where to type the info into. I moved and closed any extra message boxes and tried to click on the Captcha red banner...all to no avail. I've restarted Firefox several times as well as tried running it in safe mode with no change in outcome. Anyone have any issues like this? I'm dead in the water until I get this resolved. Any and all help is appreciated!

FB9

DeletedUser

Please put in a support ticket. (in game go to settings, click support)

DeletedUser

I was just sent one as well. Is this like a regular check up thing or do they only target you if they think you are cheating? I read reviews online with people crying about losing their account for no reason. I hope they are lying and that is not true I have put a lot of honest hard work on the game. I do not know if there is any correlation but I just recently got the captain so with its easy farming system it may look unusual compared to my normal farming habits. Also what would happen if I selected to farm for a longer time period and stepped away from my pc to do whatever may it be a quick run to a store or restaurant. If I were to miss one of those would I lose my account? If so I will start logging out when I leave the pc.

DeletedUser6486

When sending mass mails or a lot of mails in a small time frame then they usually appear to me

DeletedUser

I was confronted with the infamous Captcha box today while spending my worthless time and money improving my computer generated lot in life. It asked for the correct captcha code in a large red banner, but I couldn't find anywhere on the screen where to type the info into. I moved and closed any extra message boxes and tried to click on the Captcha red banner...all to no avail. I've restarted Firefox several times as well as tried running it in safe mode with no change in outcome. Anyone have any issues like this? I'm dead in the water until I get this resolved. Any and all help is appreciated!

FB9

It does this to me as well using IE 11 also it will not even let me log out. I have a ticket open but was right in the middle of an OP *facepalm*. Also it is not doing it on the other worlds only Byzzantium :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My response from support was:
"There is a box under it to add the numbers in the pictures.
Try refreshing your screen, or clearing cache to see it more clearly

In Game Moderator"
---

This left me in the same situation. So out of curiosity from Flashback9 mentioning Firefox, I went to Firefox and it worked. I am assuming it worked for me and not him due to it being so long ago and differences in the game/browsers since then.

So currently this seems to be a Internet Explorer 11 issue and not a Mozilla Firefox issue.
--

Last edited by a moderator: