captcha - An internal error has occurred.

DeletedUser

World: #Liama#
In Game Name: #Stanley618#
Have check the known bugs list: #Yes#
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: #Yes#
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: #Yes, tried different computer/browser, and phone.#
Have you tried a different connection: #Yes#
Full Version or Mobile Version: #Full#
Browser and Version: #Chrome Version 36.0.1985.125 m, Internet Explorer 11 Version 11.0.9600.17207#
Overview of the bug: #Bug Details#
How often this occurs: #On Login#
Work Around: #Just using mobile device but then I cant use BB code, send reports, look at others reports.#

DeletedUser

I'm having the same problem in Omega. Captch won't allow me to play the game. Extremely frustrating, because I'm sure they can take my cities no problem if Captcha hasn't pulled up on their screen yet. Our Skype group is having no problems so far, but Captcha hasn't came up.

DeletedUser10494

I'm getting internal error trying to use gold for Olympic games on every city I own. Sometimes it works after like clicking 30+ times, some times it doesn't work at all. Also, the use gold feature to use less resources when building special buildings hasn't worked for me in like....well, a loooong time.

I'm beginning to think they don't want me to buy anymore gold.

DeletedUser

This is a known issue currently. It has been reported and hopefully will be resolved soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

DeletedUser

Which is the known problem please, the Captcha problem or the using gold one, or in some way are they connected and both being sorted out..
ie. Trying to use gold to reduce construction time gives an internal error and the box does not reset for another try unless internal cache is cleared or F5 is used.. then it does the same again.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a timetable to maintain for my alliance. Just disable the captcha NOW until you resolve the issue!!!

DeletedUser10111

I have a timetable to maintain for my alliance. Just disable the captcha NOW until you resolve the issue!!!
For once we are in full agreement Cowboy. I have work to do.

Ok working now. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: