Cache Code Thing

DeletedUser

World: Beta
In Game Name:AryanAngel
Have check the known bugs list:yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: kinda my other compuer wont even let me log on
Have you tried a diffrent connection:No
Full Version or Mobile Version: #Full/Mobile#
Browser and Version: #Browser#
Overview of the bug: Capture.jpg it keeps saying im wrong even when im not and freezes up so i cant cancel it i am in a MRA alliance so i need to get this fixed

How often this occurs: #Daily/Weekly/On Login#
Work Around

DeletedUser

i tried it the first one goes through fine but the second time it appears it freezes up the whole page so f5 doesnt work. i have to log off they internet and sign up again

DeletedUser

Internet Explorer but even if i did change how would i go along by doing that?

DeletedUser

IE is one of the worst browsers to use with our game. Download Firefox or Chrome. Either of those work much better.

DeletedUser

i got firefox and now i cant even log on my game account
and i cant figure out how to delete/uninstall IE is that the problum

DeletedUser

You do not need to delete IE. Open Firefox and go to us.grepolis.com.

DeletedUser

i did and it wont let me log in only when i use IE i can get in

DeletedUser

I am sorry. This does not make sense, if you can log in on IE, you should be able to log in on Firefox. Can you upload a screen shot from both IE and Firefox so I can see what you see?

DeletedUser

FireFox Again.jpgthis is firefox and i type in my name and password but when i push they login button it doesnt do anyhing it goes completely unresponsive and here internet Explorer Again.jpgwhen i use IE i log in with no problums.sorry about the picture size i dont know how big of pictures we are allowed to post

Attachments

• Resized firefox.jpg
    Resized firefox.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Resized internet explorer.jpg
    Resized internet explorer.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cannot see these and cannot resize them without serious pixelation issues. Please send them to me via PM.