Building time all the same

DeletedUser

World: Delta

It is weird. Last evening I lvld my timber to lvl 9, but it took him 5 hours to lvl. this morning I tried to lvl my senate, and again 5 hours (I thought it would be normal for the senate). But after that I wanted to upgrade the wall to lvl 2 from lvl 1. It said 50 min. construction time, but when I started the upgrade, it sad 5 hours 20 min! Even now, there are 3 hours left. I know that this is a slow world with gamespeed 1, but still, so slow can't it be, and that all my buildings have the same construction time when I start upgrading them?

I'm using opera 11.6 , I know that in some situations opera tends to be buggy, but I'm constantly using opera and that can't be a browser problem I'm facing. Deleted the private data, cache, history, still showing the same time for the wall. Next I'll try building the academy to lvl 4. If it's again 5 hours 20 min. than I'm gone go totally crazy... I'll try my next upgrade with firefox to be sure. Hope you guys fix this or give any explanation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

grepolis.png

here is the proof

DeletedUser

Just a misinterpretation of data.

That 3 hours is how long it'll take the wall to finish after the rest of the queue beforehand is finished, so it includes the senate construction time. If you go into the Senate screen, you'll see the wall really only takes about half an hour.

DeletedUser

What? It was half an hour in the senate , yes, but after 2 hours I still couldn't start a new Upgrade of another building. So it really took the wall 5 hours to finish!!! Now I will try to start the upgrade of the academy to lvl 4. I'll see than

DeletedUser

You only get 2 buildings in the queue at once friend, unless you have admin. If you mean 2 hours after the screenshot, the senate itself wasn't even done building yet, and you couldn't do anymore until the senate finished.

DeletedUser

Just a misinterpretation of data.

That 3 hours is how long it'll take the wall to finish after the rest of the queue beforehand is finished, so it includes the senate construction time. If you go into the Senate screen, you'll see the wall really only takes about half an hour.

Zenima is absolutely right! The construction cue add the construction time and displays it on the second building.

DeletedUser

As already stated the times displayed take in to account what is already in the queue.

DeletedUser

The timers you see in the city are calculated upon the buildings position in the queue of construction that you have placed.

If you have two buildings in the queue the first one in the queue is displayed as the value in time only of its own construction. The second building has displayed the time of the first and the second building summed. If you have Administrator activated and you have 7 buildings in queue, then the same applies with the third, fourth, and so on through the seventh.

There is no construction clock in the senate. The time you see there is how long it takes to construct the buildings individually. That is why it does not tick down.