Bridgeburners Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7319

It seems to me we have all been forced to continue to post under " The End of Bridgeburners", well the title of said Thread is obviously incorrect!

We have been mocked, hated, and down right been put down since day one. We told you what the outcome was going to be and you failed to heed our warnings. Censored you are now paying the price for your transgressions against us, and will continue to pay until you are no more.

Warning to all aliances that are against us, we will put you in your place ( The rim)

Please voice your concerns and hatred here, as we need some more fuel for our fire!!!

DeletedUser7582

Oh Beast, just stop it. You are making them cry too much!

We got their lunch money and we won't let them play on the swings and we beat up their loud-mouthed bully. What more do you want?

Well I want a couple of things:

1. Borys to learn the art of silence

2. Frowny Clown on the rim

That is all.

Little lunch is OVER!

DeletedUser7319

AHH, Borys has changed his ways he will now be just doing some friendly "ribbing" ... pfft

What the gents/ladies of this great game have failed to remember is that this game is not only about the troops meeting on the battlefield, but there is also a mental aspect to this game, and no one does mind games better than BB!

Cirrhosis, haha i have not had my fill yet, and i typically eat six times a day ( not cuz im a fatty, its a gym thing) and we have only begun on meal one of the day!!!

DeletedUser

I would like to also mention that we will have issues with any alliance takes in any member from *CENSORED* without asking us first... We have fought long and hard with them asking some of you guys to help, but some alliances decided to backstab us and try and get a pact with the enemy against us while being pacted with them. We received little assistance from other alliances and therefore we will not tolerate others taking in refugees.

DeletedUser4410

Aren't you guys a little full of yourselves? This World has barely started and you've already experienced your demise and your return to the top. With that type of instability how long do you think you'll last before you fall apart again?

DeletedUser7319

hahaha we never fell apart... haha we had 2 disgruntled people leave and decided to try to spread rumors and lies about us... if you actually read the forums you wouldve seen the post where he has admitted to that as well... thanks for voicing your opinion and all.

And for the love of god, dont start mentioning how expirienced you are and yu have seen this time and time again, or whatever, its pathetic when people do so.

If you need validation of who we are, i invite you to look us up on TAU.... though you wont need to, bc we are just doing the same thing here.

DeletedUser4410

Really? Because I don't remember you talking at the beginning of this world so I don't know why you are speaking as if you were here talking from the beginning. But now that BB is back on top you are so ready to talk smack, right? Funny. And I don't know if you noticed, but this isn't Tau. This is a whole different world and taking in a bunch of spies and traitors is definitely going to get you far. And you speak as if BB reached number 1 on it's own. You're forgetting the fact that the almighty "BridgeBurners", that in their name they imply they will fight the world on their own because they don't need allies required the help of almost every other strong alliance in this world to take us off the crown.

DeletedUser7319

hahaha, um ive posted here since day one there big guy!

Secondly, Censored never beat us ever in this world, when we took in these great new players, we were up on you guys already. You have horrible leadership, and the players we dont take, are bc they are awful.

I talk smack all day every day, please go to the other posts and you will see i have posred since like the 1st day here, so.....

This isnt tau, your right. Im suprised you realize that! GREAT JOB BUDDY! I was simply saying we are doing the same exact thing. We have some of the best players In this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK enough threads like this.
Thread closed. Any personal insults will be infracted in all posts on this forum. Enough is Enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.