Beta world?

DeletedUser49

How soon do you expect to release the world Beta. I hate revolt, so im hoping soon.

DeletedUser

Right now, its not even on the radar. That being said, I could get a call tomorrow with the new settings or it could be a while. There are a ton of factors in play that help determine a new worlds start. Right now, the player counts are steadily growing on Alpha, slowly but surely.

I am sorry but all that was not really an answer to your question, but its the closest thing I can give you.

DeletedUser49

Ima cry Mr CoMa...

Ima march up to the devs mehself and teach em a lesson....how exactly do I reach them? lol jk...unless you really want to tell me :)

DeletedUser

Reaching the devs is not a quest for the weak at heart.

First, you must build a campfire using only wet noodles. Then, while dancing the cha cha slide, you have to recite the rites of the devs. Its a 33 page script entirely in pig latin extolling the virtues of the devs. After you do that, you must sit with your legs crossed for six days in a swamp, but you cannot allow any mosquitos to bite you, if you get bitten you must start completely over. Then the magic portal to the devs shall appear, but only to those who are worthy, and only then can you see the devs.

Good luck in your quest.

DeletedUser13

In my opinion Beta will be released when player count on Alpha reach`s 25K!
So,probably it will be in one month! :D

DeletedUser

Give me a bell if it's:

Speed 3+
Unit 3+
Revolt
Morale deactivated
60 cap.

DeletedUser

Give me a bell if it's:

Speed 3+
Unit 3+
Revolt
Morale deactivated
60 cap.

I like it :-D

But as i saw morale deadtivated only on the conquer worlds...

I hope the next world be a revolt world, with this settings, but other players want conquer worlds, but i think its terribble :-D

DeletedUser

Next world, aka Beta, will likely be a conquest world. We already have a revolt world, but we lack a conquest world, so it just makes sense.

DeletedUser

Next world, aka Beta, will likely be a conquest world. We already have a revolt world, but we lack a conquest world, so it just makes sense.

Pffft. When does Inno ever make sense :p Ah well I'm putting together a pre-made on en :)

DeletedUser

I must agree wtih you. Inno doesnt ask us, only they want to benefit all of the players.

But i think the conquest world is bad

DeletedUser247

Yes, very sadly they must. Wouldn't it be nice if they were all revolt? :p

DeletedUser

Yes, it wont be good, but there will be more revolt world.

I hope there will a revolt wotld with no moral, because i hate this :-D

DeletedUser

Conquest requires more skill. I like it much more and I hope Beta will be conquest.

DeletedUser

^ same. I like trying to break sieges and trying to defend one.