BEST PROFILE

DeletedUser

I vote mine!!! Its not a TL;DR. Its blank, for those who watched The Office when it was good (think its completely done now) A blank sheet of paper is all you need it represents endless possibility. O wait someone signed their name here PAM PAM PAM go back to the office and get us one more sheet of preferred stock paper.
Is it ok if I just have Jim fax it over.
What... I don't care. endless possibilities, your ruining peoples dreams PAM

DeletedUser5088

Ikr!! but I did it so i shouldn't be talking. It always happens because people make profiles based on how they like it.

BUT i would like to nominate Pandorax

DeletedUser5088

No that is what I am trying to figure out :D
nobody will tell me!!!!!

DeletedUser5088

Google what does the fox say? and it isn't an sound that is regular. they are the sounds he makes in the song

DeletedUser

That was the weirdest song and video I have seen by far lol, someone showed me that a few weeks ago

DeletedUser

Yes but my question is what does the Fox say, i've looked on google and it said they make 3 different sounds.

DeletedUser

Nonsense! Dangerous nonsense! *covers ears to protect sanity*

DeletedUser

Why are you talking about foxes with secrete messages? I don't understand and am therefor frightened!!

DeletedUser

I'm frightened right now talking to a follower of Cthulhu who wants to kill me, yet your frightened about our conversation about what a fox says? :\