Best and Worst of Juktas

• Thread starter DeletedUser5088
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have counted TSF rated as the best player multiple times. The US servers make me sad :s

DeletedUser9767

Best Player: Me, obviously
Best Alliance: The one with me in it
Best Alliance Leader: Jesus Christ
Worst Player: check-mate
Worst Alliance: The one with check-mate in it
Best Alliance Name: Whatever my alliance is called these days
Worst Alliance Name: TBC
Best Player Name: SeaAngler
Worst Player Name: check-mate

DeletedUser4951

Best Player: Bicx
Best Alliance: Gonna go with Honour and Power
Best Alliance Leader: Sir nippleton
Worst Player: Gengar
Worst Alliance: Natus Vincere
Best Alliance Name: FireBreathing Ducks
Worst Alliance Name: FRIENDS (that show sucked)
Best Player Name: The Little Bad ;)
Worst Player Name: The Smilodon Fatalis

DeletedUser

I agree on the fact that Friends,a television show, sucked.

DeletedUser

Wow, you guys really hate me. Decky must really have you by the collective dicks huh?

DeletedUser

need some water for that burn sparx10!

What is this, 2006? Who the hell even says "burn" anymore. Especially for one of the worst comebacks in history. You should try putting some thought into your replies sometime. Also writing in bold, underlined large font makes you look like a retard.

DeletedUser4951

1) Why would you think that I hate you?

2) What the hell is a decky and why should I even care?

DeletedUser

I'm listed as "worst player" countless times, mainly because I made decky66 cry on the forums.

DeletedUser4951

I went off experience and listed Gengar, who fled to his allies when one of his top players realized that he sucked and joined us. Then he went inactive once we started taking towns off his new alliance.

You mean that spammer thing that was whining out of fear of losing members? I thought that was a joke.

DeletedUser

No, he was being serious. The guy hates me now, and so do all of his buddies.

Also, I purged most of the inactive or terrible members of my alliance.

DeletedUser4951

No you missed the point. I mean that I just think Decky666 is a joke...Only noobs freak out over invites. Mostly due to some fear of abandonment probably caused by the lack of a mother/father figure.

DeletedUser

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood you.

Yea, I totally agree. The only thing is now all of his friends want to murder me for hurting his feelings.

We'll see what happens.

Edit:

By the way, you picked my alliance as worst. Can you tell me why? I can improve.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

No biggie, i'm a misunderstood person. You see, most people actually assume that i'm a human. But really i'm a giant cat.

You mean the group of four players on his island? They're probably turtling.

DeletedUser

Nah, Sousagenius, Draceus, and johnny0530 all seem to be on the bandwagon with him. Whoever leads the "Firebreathing Ducks" may be as well.

Who they are is beside the point however.

DeletedUser

No biggie, i'm a misunderstood person. You see, most people actually assume that i'm a human. But really i'm a giant cat.

You mean the group of four players on his island? They're probably turtling.

sousagenius01, johnny0530 and draceus seem like they're with him and are out to destroy us

DeletedUser4951

Futurus Sanguis, 9 players, i'd say say of them aren't too active. Decent over all, can't really do more than take a few towns early on and will be preoccupied if they want to survive in general.

Knights Order, weak average, admittedly a few decent players on top. Probably will be your first real war. Overall if you guys at least know how to play the game and can play smart, then I don't see KO winning.

The Image, A player that we took three cities from in Gyth with no return conquest tops their member list. Now I bet that he's a lot better from that experience, but the point still stands. I don't think they'll have the fire power to take you guys down.

I can promise you that FBD will be too busy to care about you if they're smart. They have to worry about RA, TBC, LD, and you.