Best Alliance Ever

DeletedUser836

We already passed the panic attacks in ranking, they were too busy panicking.

DeletedUser

Congrats! And with only 400 less average points!

Since I can't insult "you", I'll insult your gameplay, which is completely permissible. You are such a noob it's not even funny. Who plays HYPERBOREA as their main server? I'm laughing just thinking about it. The only thing you do right in Grepolis is post maps, so stop trying to play worlds and stick to that.

DeletedUser

Yes, I realize you deleted it now, but lying and saying you didn't play there won't get you anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser836

I have tested out many tactics and have learned quite a bit of things.
It has been gone for quite a long time now. I only stayed there because of the people.

DeletedUser836

It didnt take much work anyways (for noting purposes it was 300K) and besides I said I was also there for the people. I quit because most of the people whom I liked had quit, Besides I was on Tau anyways long time ago. Before this server even existed, I can bring up the awards if needed. That was my first world, I started late and made an alliance. It grew than a traitor ruined it, caused a big war which resulted in a player losing a 10k point city. Luckily they got the CS out in time, I made a friend and he was in the #1 alliance. He killed them and than I had to quit because I had emergency surgery. I learned things here about how to run things. Hyper pretty much was my experimenting chamber, I found out quite a bit of useful stuff.
Now I hope to do well in this world. (Note to self: No more off topic after this)

MY AGE!.jpg
I have been playing since at least 5/7/12 and I know what I am doing.

DeletedUser836

Most of the people recently joined the world anyways, from what I have heard you are all talk.

DeletedUser3819

Most of the people recently joined the world anyways, from what I have heard you are all talk.

If I were you I'd stop now and worry about playing...Stogus has passed you in the rankings

DeletedUser

It didnt take much work anyways (for noting purposes it was 300K) and besides I said I was also there for the people. I quit because most of the people whom I liked had quit, Besides I was on Tau anyways long time ago. Before this server even existed, I can bring up the awards if needed. That was my first world, I started late and made an alliance. It grew than a traitor ruined it, caused a big war which resulted in a player losing a 10k point city. Luckily they got the CS out in time, I made a friend and he was in the #1 alliance. He killed them and than I had to quit because I had emergency surgery. I learned things here about how to run things. Hyper pretty much was my experimenting chamber, I found out quite a bit of useful stuff.
Now I hope to do well in this world. (Note to self: No more off topic after this)

View attachment 1827
I have been playing since at least 5/7/12 and I know what I am doing.

I just looked at the image... How fricking hilarious is it that he has 4 awards from Tau and he's talking about how experienced he is? The BEST part is that those four awards mean NOTHING. 4 AoD awards visible, I'd be mildly impressed. 4 of those noob awards...? lmao

DeletedUser836

What do you expect me to be great right off the bat? I said I started there late. Besides the world was almost to WWs anyways. No one gave me any advice either, so I was terrible on that world.