Being Solo Together

DeletedUser2063

If you were planning on going solo, are experienced, and want a group, post below. I'll check out your stats and decide.
Members so far:
FermentingFruit
Joseph Nieves
SgtSeeker
Tyler Boyd
King Leo II

I don't even know why I made this xD...

DeletedUser1048

^_^ I love how there are more names on this list than there are in the premade alliances here :D

DeletedUser2063

I know, I'ma ask Leo a few more questions on experience first.

DeletedUser

What about me and my good looks? Eta will be my primary but I can make a speacility city here cranking out brimieas and defense troops for ya'll.

DeletedUser2063

You are pretty good, I will consult Tyler and get back to you in game.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
lol its funny, everyone that pretty much uses the US external forums have their sigs made by slobo.c xD haha

DeletedUser2039

Mine just got flagged by the graphics mod that it was too big...now to go take it down.. THANKS slobo

DeletedUser2569

I'm not anymore xD
made my own :p

(now with a new theme, Tyler ;))

DeletedUser2063

Slobo, you joining us? And Tyler, if yours was too big....

DeletedUser

I want to call this concept Being Gay Together, but I don't want to offend those who are reproductively challenged by comparing them with you guys. If you want to go solo, man up and go solo. If you want to be in an alliance, be in an alliance. Just don't brag about how you aren't afraid of the dark then reach out and hold your buddy's hand before blowing out the candle. Perhaps I don't understand the concept you guys are going for here, but it seems patently absurd from where I am sitting. I hope this is just some joke I don't get.

DeletedUser

I think it is an allaince with out being an allaince.???????

DeletedUser2039

I want to call this concept Being Gay Together, but I don't want to offend those who are reproductively challenged by comparing them with you guys. If you want to go solo, man up and go solo. If you want to be in an alliance, be in an alliance. Just don't brag about how you aren't afraid of the dark then reach out and hold your buddy's hand before blowing out the candle. Perhaps I don't understand the concept you guys are going for here, but it seems patently absurd from where I am sitting. I hope this is just some joke I don't get.

Well in that case...I guess no alliance should be created! Theta should be a world with no alliances!!