Being Attacked

DeletedUser

How can you tell if someone is on their way to attack you?

If you know you are under powered compared to them (assuming the value placed on your city is an indicator), then what actions do you take? Seems like if a bigger city wants to attack a smaller city, there is not much you can do about it.

DeletedUser

Okay, when the crossed swords at the top by your resources and city viewer is flashing red, an attack is on its way.

If you are certain your underpowered, or don't want to face a conflict, send all your troops to a near by city and activate militia, it'll take some of the attackers troops and give you bp (or don't active militia at all if you don't want the 50% less resources for three hours penalty). Once the battle is over, recall your troops.

If you want to stop them from getting resources, put as much of your resources as you can into the market and demand a ridiculous price for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When you say send all you troops to a near by city, what do you mean? I only have one city. Are you saying send them out to attack another smaller city?

DeletedUser271

When you say send all you troops to a near by city, what do you mean? I only have one city. Are you saying send them out to attack another smaller city?

He means that you send them to another city (it should be an inactive city or at least a city that is not in the alliance of the attacker ;)) as a support ;)

DeletedUser

Exactly. Click on a near by city, city that is inactive and small (making it less appealing), and send all your troops as support.

DeletedUser

what happens if you send your troops as support to your attackers city? when they are already on their way to attack you? do they get control of your troops? If so, can you recall them if they send them against you?

Just thinking of options.

Thanks,

DeletedUser

Or what happens if you send your troops to attack an attackers city when they are on their way to attack you. I am guessing, your city is empty, theirs may be empty. You both don't loose any troops? but you could capture each others resources?

DeletedUser

Well they/you have walls and militia so they/you could lose troops.

If there are resources available and your troops don't die from militia then you're good (Y)

DeletedUser

Is there a way to Intercept incoming ships from other islands before they land on your island?

DeletedUser

Could try a missile.

Though you will need to research level 2 Agora.

DeletedUser

I sent support out an hour ago with a 30 hour time for arrival, the other players colonization attempt then failed. I still have 29 hours to travel. Can I recall, if so where? I can't find anyway to recall.

DeletedUser271

You can cancel an attack 10 minutes after you sent it, after 10 minutes, it is not possible to do it anymore ;) Although, you can recall your troops once they arrived to the city you sent them through the agora -> outside :)

DeletedUser

sheesh, 10 minutes for a 30 hour trip. It should allow you 1/2 the time it takes to get there.