Banned Player Cities

DeletedUser

Why does the game not tell us that a player has been banned and that we can't attack the city (cities) until after we try to launch an attack? This creates problems when alliances are planning ops because we include the city but when it comes time to launch the attack, we have to change everything! Can we please get this notice when you click on the city, or at least city info?
Thanks.

DeletedUser

OK, I have a better question. Why can't we attack banned players? They're out of the game, right?

DeletedUser11527

only temporarily usually, most of the time they come back unless it was something super cray that they did.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your question. A quick tip to see if someone is on vacation mode or banned without sounding the alarms, send a spy and then cancel. If there is no error message that player is attackable. All players are given an opportunity to appeal their ban, while going through this process we do not allow attacks.

Disclaimer: Some bans are attackable, but those do not apply to this question.

DeletedUser

Can one of the mods please elaborate on what if anything a player who is under an "attackable ban" is able to do?

In particular,

Are they able to defend themselves by sending support from their other cities?
Are they able to activate militia ?
Are they able to receive support from alliance mates?
Are they able to cast spells ?
Are they able to attack ?
Are their cities able to be conquered ?

Thanks.

DeletedUser5181

Can one of the mods please elaborate on what if anything a player who is under an "attackable ban" is able to do?

In particular,

Are they able to defend themselves by sending support from their other cities?
Are they able to activate militia ?
Are they able to receive support from alliance mates?
Are they able to cast spells ?
Are they able to attack ?
Are their cities able to be conquered ?

Thanks.

When a player is banned, whether it be a regular ban or an attackable ban, they are essentially 'out of the game' for the duration of the ban. They have no control over their cities whatsoever. In an attackable ban, their cities may be conquered.

DeletedUser13222

name ban

I cant belive on how picky this game is with picking a name whats wrong with the name yourmom,youdog,askhim.come on give your heads a shake

DeletedUser271

I cant belive on how picky this game is with picking a name whats wrong with the name yourmom,youdog,askhim.come on give your heads a shake

What I personnaly don't understand is why anyone would take one of these names... They can sound offensive (especially "youdog", to take one of your examples) to some and bring nothing to the player using them or the others. If you want to be funny (because I assume this is what you wish to achieve when using this kind of name, right?), just find some name that is related to this game, without being offensive to some people.

DeletedUser271

there r worse thinks in real life to hear and see.

This is exactly the problem here, real life is everywhere already. When you log into Grepolis, it is to forget everything bad happening around you. So when you've had a hard day, and you finally get enough time to play, but you stumble upon someone whose name you find offensive, you are fed up and report him.