Bad Wolf Alliance recruitment

DeletedUser525

Bad Wolf Alliance recruitment
I am looking for a few good players that are active have Skype and enjoy playing grepolis, I have been playing for over 5 years now on two servers and on many worlds played with many players looking to form a team to join Actium in week or two time, the alliance Bad Wolf is mine I created it in world olynthus in en servers where at one point we were no.1 ranked in points and abp for several months, I have a few players who will join me but looking for more anyone interested please let me know. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Oly. The only world you guys have actually managed to survive in.

DeletedUser525

Eh if your going to slag me off mind get your facts straight first one the alliance was created in oly yes it didn't survive in taras which I can presume your referring to but saying as envenom stole the show there hard to see who could have survived there, second the players that are coming played in mochlos for two years fighting there, I have played in alpha finishing in top 60, played in pi surviving on my own against top alliance for couple of months created alliance in farsala that was no.1 for 6 months and owned 6 oceans, also I'm currently in olynthus where I'm currently 55th, played in us servers with alliance censored for a yeae plus played in gamma for about a year, So you can slag off the fact that yes didn't do well in taras that and the fact that several players bailed and yet I still kept going and managed to hold out breaking seiges, but even I didn't want to go and be part of the rest of them and join big alliances, it's a war game here to fight not SIM thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh look, Mr. Malicious Fluff and Mr. Bad Wolf, all my enemies from en78 made it here! Ype711, I wish you luck though! New server, new friends and enemies.

DeletedUser

Who are you text?

An unskilled NW or a TOTL Simmer?

Fairly certain Queen and legion are the only two reasons bad wolf has ever survived. So unless you get those two I don't see this going anywhere. Sorry.

DeletedUser

An unskilled NW who beated your asses more than many times. I remember the day when The Cult offered NW an agreenment to win the WW. And we said no, now that we won the server without Cult's alliance he is calling us unskilled players... Haha so pathetic!

+ Only reason Malicious Fluff ever survived was Sliced Monkey. He is still a pain in the ***, not like Bad Wolf's players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hope your joking about winning the server...you guys won absolutely nothing. Totl won that sim fest. All you guys did was wuss out and hand off your wonders to them so they could win.

DeletedUser

It was nothing like that, TOTL was and is our brother alliance during the whole server.

As for TOTL being a sim alliance, yeah they were not very aggressive but you clearly don't know anything what happened in O55 when the server started. It was only war and war and war. NW and TOTL were fighting against 5 big alliances at one time including Caged who was top-1, Do We know, Don't you know who were both in top-10 and Rise of the Titans who had the best average and was in top-3. While you guys were in O67 building up your cities and no one had ever even heard your alliance's name.

And because this is not the right topic for this, you can send me a pm if something bothers you.