Attacking and Defending With Mythical Units ~ By *Hades*

DeletedUser

Attacking with Mythical Units

Introduction
Hi, my name is *Hades*. I am here taking my time to write this guide to teach you about attacking with Mythical Units. Mythical Units are troops from the Gods in the Temple. Each God has different Mythical Units. Good luck!

Offensive Mythical Units Chart
I will write an organized chart so you can figure out the offense mythical units that each god has:

Zeus
Manticore

Poseidon
Hydra
Cyclops

Hera
Medusa

Hades
Erinyes

Artemis (Hero world god)
Griffin

These are the Mythical Units that you should attack with. The others are defensive and are better protecting themselves and the city that they are in.

Defensive Mythical Units Chart
These Defensive Mythical units job is to protect themselves and the city that they are in. DO NOT ATTACK WITH THESE.

Zeus
Minotaur

Athena
Centaur
Pegasus

Hera
Harpy

Hades
Cerberus

Artemis
Calydonian Boar

Conclusion
I hope you learned something out of this guide. If you did, I would appreciate a +rep!

DeletedUser271

The problem with this guide is that it doesn't show whether mythical units are to be used instead "normal" units or not... Are you able to add this?

DeletedUser

Well i think some players will appreciate this i still see pegs in attacks

DeletedUser

I think this is a great guide overall. It can use a little more effort, but it helps me.

DeletedUser

The list contains value, even if it is a bit bare. Thanks for the post.

For those of you looking for more in-depth discussion, I just copied/posted a little write up I did for my alliance in Epsilon. That can be found here: http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?3006-Gods-Worshiping-Them-Efficiently

It is slightly off topic, overall, relative to this. But you'll see how it fits in the context and will link to an even more in-depth blog post similar to this one.

-Malev

Well i think some players will appreciate this i still see pegs in attacks

Pegs are, literally, the WORST attacking unit in the game, mathematically speaking.

DeletedUser257

^ agreed. Harpies don't defend but they are great offensive units with their 17 attack/pop and their flying ability letting them go over birs and they are extremely fast. Medusas are good for both offense and defense (so are minotaurs for that matter).

DeletedUser

I saw this like hmmm...No one defends with harpies, they'll most likely die with no problem. Attacking yes. Medusa is well rounded in both offense and defense which makes it a great unit. So the guy above me is correct!

DeletedUser

so whats best troops to kill say Cerberus then. and what would the numbers be like say 20 slingers can kill =

DeletedUser6919

Cerbs are strongest when defending against ranged attacks and weakest against sharp attacks, so send hops and not slings to kill them.

When building Cerbs, build archers to go with them, to help even things out.