Attack Planner

DeletedUser

Are you planning on fixing the problem with the 60 second launch warning? This was even a problem in the old attack planner.

DeletedUser

Hey the Americans ... Explain why a person could didst send twice spells storm in one attack?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was just searching for this. Before the Attack Planner got updated, you would receive a reminder that you had a launch time in 60 seconds. After it was updated, you no longer get the warning.

DeletedUser

It didn't work for me before it was updated either, though it now works slightly better, albeit still not completely, than before it was updated.

DeletedUser

I'm a n00b. 1st time i used the attack planner i expected the attacks to be launched automaticly.. Appears you still have to launch manually at the time. Correct?

DeletedUser

Which is very, very annoying, and renders it generally useless.

Although I did get a reminder when I used it a few days ago. An hour after I should've.

DeletedUser

InnoGames is working on this as a bug now. Currently, you can get the notifications 60 seconds before departure time if you refresh your browser after editing the attack plans and also after each attack plan notification you receive.