Archer Reinforcement

DeletedUser

Completed the island quest and I'm supposed to get 4 Archers per hour for 4 hours (16 Archers total.)

The timer has been counting down from 4:00 and it's at 1:14 with no Archers having arrived in my city.

What are the possible causes for this? Are there other requirements for the reward that are not stipulated?

DeletedUser

Make sure to check and see if you have subtract the number of archers before the quest from what you have now :) If it is the same then they might come before it runs out ;-)

DeletedUser

Well, I had 6 before the quest, and I still have six without having any battles in the mean time. Even IF the Archers all come after the timer goes to 0:00 it's still a bug as the rewards states you will get 4 per hour. In previously worded quests I did get units on the hour and every hour as the timer counted down.

The ONLY thing I can think of now, is that I have 0 population available. If that is what is stopping the reward, then the reward should stipulate that a certain number of population needs to be available. That way you can SAVE the reward and use it when you have the population.

DeletedUser

UPDATE:

I had a farm upgrade complete before the timer ended for the reward. I had an additional 50+ population added. When the reward timer went to 0:00 I only received 1 Archer. :(

There are multiple problems with this Quest/Reward. The game owes me 15 Archers. How do I go about getting them?

DeletedUser

Wasn't the game's fault, you didn't have enough free space in order to have Archers. You can always look before you do it, I'd say it's good like that so when people are playing, they have to pay attention rather than click and done.

DeletedUser5088

No I have gone into negative population through the reinforcements quest reward

DeletedUser

Wasn't the game's fault, you didn't have enough free space in order to have Archers. You can always look before you do it, I'd say it's good like that so when people are playing, they have to pay attention rather than click and done.

Two things:

1. A reward that states you receive an item needs to stipulate the conditions of the reward. I'm a new player. To say that certain things should just be "understood" is ridiculous. What kind of problem is caused by making the reward description clearer to every player?

2. The last Archer I received should not have been only 1 Archer, it should have been 4 since I had more than enough population to accept the 4 promised Archers.

ArcherPromise.jpg

Lastly, I again received this Quest and am only getting 1 Archer per hour instead of the advertised 4 per hour. More than one part of this Quest needs to be fixed.

DeletedUser

No I have gone into negative population through the reinforcements quest reward

I never have, I've used a Hoplite one and Horseman one and it never gave me anything unless I had population.

DeletedUser

Some of the tutorial quests used to allow you to go into negative population. Not sure if they still do, or not. As far as not getting 4 at the end when you did have available population, I'm pretty sure it doesn't give you 4 per hour/on the hour. It's one every 15 minutes.