App update to 2.113 - Changelog

DeletedUser8378

App Changelog 2.113

Dear Community,

We recently updated our app to version 2.113. List of changes are below!

Bugfixes

• The amount of resources shown in the town list was bigger than the warehouse limit.
  • Quotes on the forum were hard to differentiate from the actual text. Now quotes are displayed in the same way like in the browser version.
  • We added a label next to the "Select all" checkbox for withdrawing units in the troops outside screen.
  • When adding a city bbcode the auto-completion drop down displays also the player name now, additionally to the city name.
  • The amount of silver coins was not displayed in spy reports.
  • In quest windows the number of rewarding resources overlapped other text and icons
  • Now you can check again in the settings which app version you play on.

Please feel free to leave feedback here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser10254

the update sucked, my alarms finally started working due to the last update, but the only problem is that the new alarm sound is screwed up for android users, noone will wake up to that sound it sounds like s**t

DeletedUser5973

the update sucked, my alarms finally started working due to the last update, but the only problem is that the new alarm sound is screwed up for android users, noone will wake up to that sound it sounds like s**t

sounds like an excuse, there was once a time when the alarm wasn't even a thing. Maybe try logging in once in a while and checking on your cities

DeletedUser566

well... it is not just an excuse.. the alarm changed to just a text message chirp instead of a bugles.. and yes .. I remember a time before alarms.. but it is a major part of the game now especially for front line players..and allows people to respond to middle of the night sieges or when at work.. not just those that don't log in regularly.

It is not fair that one of the major type of phone systems still works while the other doesn't

DeletedUser5973

All I am saying is don't blame it for losing a city, that takes time. I wake up if I get a text

DeletedUser12251

What??? You can absolutely blame it for losing a city. You think you'll just wake up 4 hours later and break a siege? Do you play conquest? Or are you a revolt player? Maybe you're just a forum warrior who doesn't play the game anymore.

DeletedUser6919

I wake up if I get a text

I don't 'cos my text tone is set to vibrate, so that it doesn't wake me. I get messages/emails over night so I'm not impressed with the idea of having to change it to some loud obnoxious tone as I'll be getting woken every few hours.

I'm also dreading my employers reaction when I update app as they will be even less impressed with having my phone blaring while I'm exchanging messages.

DeletedUser11791

All I am saying is don't blame it for losing a city, that takes time. I wake up if I get a text

What??? You can absolutely blame it for losing a city. You think you'll just wake up 4 hours later and break a siege? Do you play conquest? Or are you a revolt player? Maybe you're just a forum warrior who doesn't play the game anymore.

Yeah I second toast here, missing an alarm in CQ can be the loss of a city for sure. When I play a world, I would hedge my bets i'm always in the top 5% of most active players there. And there has been more than 1 occasion where I have gone to bed and mistakenly had my data or wifi turned off. Log in after a 3 or 4 hour sleep, and my city is stacked to high heaven with more support rolling in.
Whilst I cannot and do not blame the alarm itself for those particular city loses, only my mere carelessness, its a similar scenario for those where the alarm does not work and creates a disadvantage.

Having said that, I since created a work around and no longer rely on my app alarm during sleep, only my laptop and the browser version stands guard now which has so far proven flawless. But an ill-working alarm which has become an integral part of the game, creates unnecessary advantage for some.

Last edited by a moderator: