App update to 2.101 - Changelog

DeletedUser8378

App Changelog 2.101

Dear Community,

We recently updated our app to version 2.101. You can view the changes below:

Summary

In this version we were finally able to implement features to see reservations on the island view and to create your own reservations on the go!
Furthermore we refactored the tutorial to give better guidance in unrelated screens, added the reworked Agora window which is matching the new style, reactivated push notifications for island quests and added passive strikethrough support for text formatting in messages which is also a first preparation for the reworked alliance forum which will be done in the future. Of course we also fixed some bugs. So have a look into your app stores as soon as you can and check out this new version!

New features

- Added support for Grepolis bb-code icons like players, cities and islands to messages.
- Added display information and interacting features for reservations:
~ It is now possible to reserve a city for yourself and to delete the reservation if needed.
~ Display of your own reserved cities, other reserved cities and suggested reservations on the island view.
~ Added a hint to the attack screen that a city is reserved for someone else.
- Added missing reward icon for "improved resource production".
- Added passive strikethrough support for text formatting in messages.
- Reworked Agora window to fit into the new style.
- Reactivated push notifications for island quests.
- Improved indication about errors (e.g. at login, sending messages etc.) with new UI input fields.
- Refactored the tutorial and implemented improvements so that also unrelated screens get recognized from the tutorial to give further guidance.

Bugfixes

- Building queue could get stuck by tapping on 'build' a second time.
- Editing the rights of alliance members weren't saved correctly after leaving the edit mode with saving the changes.

We hope you are happy with the update. Please share your feedback here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

[gpfooter][/gpfooter]

DeletedUser11525

Hate the new Agora. The number of BP I have is no longer displayed, so I can't tell how many Victory Processions I can run, and all of the new graphics are nice, but require scrolling to get to common operations, which goes against good UI design guidelines.

And it seems like the island trades are messed up again with what's on which side of the ratio. It seems like this gets changed every few releases.

DeletedUser12822

The reservations when I'm on mobile are kind of spotty. Sometimes no reservation shows up when I know that city has already been reserved. Sometimes reservations I make show up as green or blue instead of yellow. They eventually turn back to yellow but still it can be confusing. Was wondering if this would be improved in the next update.