App forums problem

• Thread starter DeletedUser5973
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5973

Is anyone else having issues pulling up the forums on the App in this world? This is the only world it doesn't work for me and it is our entire alliance that has issuses

DeletedUser7805

Yeah, it's been a issue with our alliance as well.

DeletedUser9489

yup the app forums has been crashing in my world also "us31"

DeletedUser5973

OK I reported it and they said they were working on it

DeletedUser6486

the forum doesn't work for any world on the mobile version, what I do is type in grepolis into safari and use the mobile browser version instead, but just for using the forum

DeletedUser7805

3pKwP4z.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh dang nice. what world is that? Maybe the older worlds with less people work...

DeletedUser7805

When is this issue going to be resolved? Heraklion has been open for over a month and yet we can not use the app effectively to post in the forums.

DeletedUser9501

Ya, I don't feel comfortable recruiting people who use their phones the majority of time because they can't communicate efficiently, and that's not fair to them as some of them are good players who try to help out. This is probably the biggest issue I have with the game at the moment. I have enough biremes to defend myself, and I'm not under the threat of being attacked right now, but players who are suffer a huge disadvantage. It's not fair to them or their alliance.

DeletedUser9501

I'd like to thank the grepolis team for fixing the mobile forum, took while, but you guys fixed it and that's what counts.

DeletedUser8870

its fixed say it ain't so seriously? hall-e-freakin-juah

DeletedUser8870

maybe for some looks like it hit and miss sometimes works sometimes doesn't but progress made is always good

DeletedUser

I think this thread has served it's purpose now so it can be closed.

Kind regards,

Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.