Anything new to discuss?? This forum is dead

• Thread starter DeletedUser2039
  • Start date

DeletedUser2039

Lets get a debate going or something to talk about. No one has posted here in days...

DeletedUser

I agree...I'm surprised not many people are using the forum. Even asking questions...one might think. I see your doing well, Tyler...3 cities!?!?! The Union looks good.

DeletedUser2039

Thanks my man. I've gotten into the game quite a bit, especially the leadership aspect of it. Hopefully I can transfer it to another world when I feel the timing is right. As for The Union, I couldn't be happier with our alliance in 74. What alliance are you apart of right now?

DeletedUser

What's happening, guys? Me and my guys are just picking fights with some bigger Alliances to keep things interesting.

On a side note; I read that you lose all your mythical units if you swap Gods. Is that true of the Envoys also? Seems like you should be able to keep those since they are generic.

Wanton
The Titans

DeletedUser

Same here. I was thinking of joining the new world that started yesterday but decided to focus on Hyperborea...since it's my first time playing. Still have much to learn and I wouldn't be able to play both (give attention I would like). Things are heating up and it feels like major battles will be coming soon. I'm in NATO (ocean 64), we're a great group and I hope to be able to bring what I learn here to the next world, as well. Don't know the life of a world (I hear a few months) but in the next one, I would like to try speed 2/conquest.

DeletedUser

What's up Wanton!?!? Nice...picking fights with bigger alliances. Just had a few battles myself...realized fighting with bigger alliances can be tough though (but exciting). I think you do lose your mythical units (think I read that). I also think the divine envoys are a waste...better to go for bigger mythical units. I know it takes more time but I feel in the long run you're much better off. Of course, this is my first time playing...so what do I know.

DeletedUser2039

I recommend envoys only when starting a city off, and your low on resources filling up the senate schedule. Other then that and a quick defense, I find them useless.

I have to say though, I'm with The Union in ocean 74 and besides an alliance that just broke up, there's nothing major going on. I'm was starting to think Hyperboria is dying out lol I hope we can get much more involved soon as we start moving west after fully securing ocean 74 though.

DeletedUser

Well if you move west, you'll find me. Over here, it seems we've had plenty of action (lately). The Warlords have been flexing, but seem disorganized (in case a warlord reads this,lol). I think it just takes a while for major wars because everybody is building up (at least the smart ones).

DeletedUser2039

I know what you mean. Hahaha I didn't even notice how close we were to each other. That's pretty funny. We'll see how everything plays out though!

DeletedUser

We have some action going on in 65 and 55. Just enough to keep it interesting but not enough to completely destroy each other lol ;)

DeletedUser2039

What is the ally/enemy status of those associated with Freedom Fighters? I haven't heard much about who you guys are fighting against and with what allies.

DeletedUser

We're skirmishing with The Guild/Freedom Fighters right now. They are the top-two dogs currently in 65 and I think we're coming in at #5 or #6.

Wanton
The Titans

DeletedUser

We're skirmishing with The Guild/Freedom Fighters right now. They are the top-two dogs currently in 65 and I think we're coming in at #5 or #6.

Wanton
The Titans
Hopefully those newbies ya'll invited will stay active and not get mad once I start leveling them after beginers pro wears off lol.
My army is a lot bigger since the last time I attacked you and konstantine lol.

I won't disclose our pacts, nor will j4. The Guild and Freedom Fighters have basiclly become brother alliances.

DeletedUser2039

Makes sense. I didn't know some alliances were so secretive about their relationships with other alliances though.

DeletedUser

Makes sense. I didn't know some alliances were so secretive about their relationships with other alliances though.

I will not disclose any pact information on The Guild/Freedom Fighters. Only information I will give is that we are brother alliances and that is posted for the public in the "TOP 12" forums. Any other pact information should remain private for us as well as other alliances. You don't want everyone knowing everything about your alliance because it makes you more vulnerable. Why would you open yourself and your members to that? ;)

DeletedUser2039

Makes sense, knowledge is power. While you can threaten others with good connections, you can also use the discrete allies to support you without your enemy knowing.