any strong ocean 34/44 alliances ?

DeletedUser

CHIguanas are 44 though I don't know if you can get in there.
Can't suggest anyone for 34.

If you have experience with the game I suggest sticking it out on your own until a good alliance presents itself.

~T.

DeletedUser

Dominati is currently seeking an academy alliance within oceans o43,o44, or o34

if you have large numbers and little to no understanding of grepolis.... i'd still take a look at you. could promise you a bloody year, restarts, adversity, and an all around grueling experience culminating in a best case scenario for a win for the main alliance.. however you will attain experience, knowledge, and ,since you will know how we do things, you will be the next group to be the main alliance on the next server as we usher in more players to the hero realms.

if you have small numbers and a greater understanding of the mechanics of grepolis... you are preferred. i can promise you multiple enemies, good support, and to fill your ranks with those who shine the brightest and show the most potential among our enemies as they topple. we have several spots available to include those with the most skill into the ranks of our main alliance as we approach the age of wonders should we pull out the win. thus attaining your entrance into the hero realms to stand alongside our chosen warriors.

in either eventuality we have officers ready to slide over and assist in the running/guiding of the academy. should your current leadership show potential (most often the case in the second scenario vs the first) they will retain their rights and those with the applicable skills will be shown more of our strategies and molded into our officer ranks, the finest officers this side o the pecos. each capable of running their own alliance and standing in the highest rankings themselves, however choosing to remain in the conglomerate for both brotherhood wit fellow skilled members, as well as for the strength we gain by working together.

we look forward to hearing from any of those interested. for questions or comments please feel free to message me in game.

Zeonioier