Another Wonder Loophole

• Thread starter DeletedUser14385
  • Start date

DeletedUser14385

As Inno has made it clear they will make changes in game during a world in which world wonder players can not take Vacation mode, I find it very ironic that they will allow players to get an unattackable ban and be able to stay unattackable on the world wonders.

Mind you I am not here to discuss why or who got banned for any reasons, as I know that is not allowed. I just find it unfair that someone who has broken the rules and gets an unattackable ban can remain unattackable in their cities on the world wonders.

I mean its basically a vacation for this player from us being able to attack their world wonders. If I cant take a VM without my cities being protected. A person that gets banned should not be protected on their world wonders.

DeletedUser9014

It's something that should be fixed. How ironic is it that a cheater who is banned is protected but a player hitting VM isn't?

New WW glitch everyone, if you're on a WW and want a real vacation, get a ban for city name and enjoy your vacation.

DeletedUser4951

That's not even the biggest exploitable error in the "fixes"

DeletedUser14385

Agreed, there are plenty of issues... but this to me is a no brainer for them to fix. If they can remove VM and morale for people sitting on wonder islands. They can just as easily make people who are banned be attackable just on wonder islands.

DeletedUser13502

Just popping over to tell you all that a fix is in the works and was before this new incident came about. Stay tuned to the Change log posting. It will happen hopefully before the end of the year.