Angry Penguins

DeletedUser7570

This world is too young to be decided right now... things can change in weeks, months and years.
and Pix dont bother proving anything to Machinewolfheart, no need to prove anything to players too blind to see whats best for them

and Machinewolfheart good luck to you and your alliance buddy :)

DeletedUser

This world is too young to be decided right now... things can change in weeks, months and years.
and Pix dont bother proving anything to Machinewolfheart, no need to prove anything to players too blind to see whats best for them

and Machinewolfheart good luck to you and your alliance buddy :)

Ah, the hidden insults. Sneaky words kid. :p

Best of luck to all of you. Try to make sure you're aware of what your posting and the affects it may have machinewolfheart.

DeletedUser4951

This still isn't as pathetic as the stuff I've seen in O77/O76. I have a legit coalition coming after me LOL. I don't mean my alliance either there's over 100 players that want me dead already. The sad thing is i'm still winning... Then again some of these alliances are from O36 so I guess it'll take some serious time to mobilize.

Anyways onto the important stuff. Cudi when's your next concert? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3693

This ocean is still young, and Angry Penguins are yet close to domination. This is just based off of their proximity to me in ocean 46 :p

DeletedUser

I am a member of AP, and im not going to act like things can mess up. In tau, I thought Game Over was for sure going to win it all-we were easily the best at the time, but things slowly fell apart.
to be honest, its impressive and pitiful at the same time that it fell apart