Alt accounts

DeletedUser

I quickly searched this section but didn't see this in there. My question, is there anything that's actually done about alt accounts? I have email verification from someone saying that they have many alt accounts.

If not, I guess there is really no point to keep playing fair.

DeletedUser

Anyone found having more than one account per game rule is punished. Please open a support ticket (settings-support) and we will gladly look into any situation that you have to tell us about.

DeletedUser

What usually happens (for first timers) is that the larger account is banned for five days, for which it is attackable. The smaller account is banned perma.

Count Davryll

Messenger
Anyone found having more than one account per game rule is punished. Please open a support ticket (settings-support) and we will gladly look into any situation that you have to tell us about.

OK, I'm pretty new to the game and still trying to sus it out, but my wife (overlooking my shoulder) wanted to know how it works, I just told her to download her own game! But, I'm now worried that if she does so, because it will be from the same IP address (but different email accounts) will this still be classed as multiple accounts?

If so, how does my wife set up her account, without us both falling foul of this rule?

Cheers
CD

Count Davryll

Messenger
OK, I'm pretty new to the game and still trying to sus it out, but my wife (overlooking my shoulder) wanted to know how it works, I just told her to download her own game! But, I'm now worried that if she does so, because it will be from the same IP address (but different email accounts) will this still be classed as multiple accounts?

If so, how does my wife set up her account, without us both falling foul of this rule?

Cheers
CD
Ok, I should have done ? Better search: my apologies:
Can I Play On The Same Internet Connection As Another Player?
"‘Yes, this is allowed. If you are sharing an internet connection with another player on the same world you have to declare it by clicking on "Settings" and then "Share Internet Connection". You have to do this even if you only share once, for a few seconds.
You can undeclare the share when you stop playing from the same connection, but after a minimum of 3 days has passed.
After declaring, trading and sending support between the players on your internet connection will no longer be possible. An entry in the shared connections list can only be removed after three days. If more than one account is played at all, ever on the same internet connection without declaring, it will result in a ban. Each player may only have one account per world. Please adhere the rules! Each account must enter all other known accounts played on the same internet connection. For example, if three accounts are played on the same internet connection, each player has to enter the usernames of the other two accounts."

DeletedUser

Ok, reading the game rules above _ reference alt or multiple accounts.. i have a few comments. Daedalus, you should be aware of my issue as I have contacted you via in game system.

The game puts new players in random areas, unless you are invited to an island by a friend/alliance before you ever log into the game/create your account.

The problem I faced was I was new to the game and entered without knowing anyone. I then built relationships with my alliance, which was pretty far away - 12 hours. My city was toppled and the game put me even further away from my alliance - 30 hours! (even when I selected the option to be near my alliance!).

That was not going to work for a restart. So I recreated a second account and had my alliance invite me onto an island. That's how the restart system should work -it should allow your existing alliance to invite you onto an alliance the same way they could if you were never in the game.

The game rules above do not state anything about premium accounts that are closed by the player or how a second account is treated should you choose to start over - I am sure I am not the first person to do this. For example, what happens to the gold on a premium account should you choose to restart? Refunds for unused gold, transfer of premium features to new premium account, etc?

Anyhow, is there anything that I should do with my original account that I no longer use?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Qualtar,

You're not alone with this question about gold transfer or refunds. I came across the same issue and my alliance is kinda far as well so i was told to just restart and i'd be closer to my alliance but i'm hestitant because of my gold that i paid for. I've asked around, i've googled and searched forums but have not found an answer. I noticed you posted a couple months ago, so if you've found the answer i'd be glad to know what the solution is.

DeletedUser

If you are deleting your account your are deleting the account for a certain world not the player as a whole. If you decide you want to restart then you should delete your account in that world, wait the stated number of days for the account to disappear and then start fresh back in that world or click on the invite from your friend. If you create a second account (username) the premiums would not transfer and you would run the risk of being found to have multiple accounts.

DeletedUser

The person who previously has the account shouldve given you the password to the account

DeletedUser

The person who previously has the account shouldve given you the password to the account
He did. But the problem is I had to reset my past word to my email address, and I didn't think about doing so here. And to top that I set my account on here to be deleted already.