Alliance

DeletedUser

I'm going to be joining Nu. I'm active, and if you are looking for another player to assist in your conquest message me.

DeletedUser3241

hello I am not going to say who we are yet, but we won our world and all 7 wonders so if your going to be a strong player, we are looking for those!!

DeletedUser2569

Get some proof of that ;)
Nobody will believe someone who say they have won a world, but don't even want to say which ally they won with...

DeletedUser

the league of death is the only one it could be but I don't think the won the world wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your really gonna wuss out because of one player. If bomjyan joined or something then I would quit otherwise no. BTW bomjyan was crazy good at defending his cities. Then we figured out why he was a cheater lesson for kids out there... cheaters always lose in Grepolis

DeletedUser2569

It were just a joke... I LOVE strike <3
Btw. shouldn't this thread actually be in the alliance subforum?

DeletedUser3241

will my certification suffice, ;) and all 7 wonders awards?? looking forward to getting my us. server cert.!! and some really good playing.

DeletedUser

Here's mine lol:

250mjo2.jpg

DeletedUser

oh yes, LOD are returning, hopefully better than their last return where they got beat down to the core in delta - was very disappointed guys...

Now Jamincon, you won't know me but i know you... (name change from over at the En.) - are you bringing the big boys? or are you going to steal and destroy the great name once forged!

And i little ego drop, if you take away the 2-3 mergers before the start of WW... do you really think you would have won with that ease?
But anyway im not here to knock you, i have some very good friends in LOD, but i also don't like seeing a good name brought down by peeps with a medal.

DeletedUser

Of course i may be wrong... you may hit home hard. I just again, don't like seeing others reputations spoiled.

DeletedUser3241

okay we did not get beat down in delta mate. I quit delta as I never had any real intentions of playing there, just killing some time and to my surprise a group of noobs took shape and they were eager to learn so I figured why not. But again I left, and shortly thereafter the guys emailed and asked me to come back and help them reform but by that time it was way to late, and second I joined that world wayy to late so lets get the facts straight.

YOu have me at a disadvantage what is your en. name? are you going to play NU?

so I will say this that that small group of players beats the crap out alliances 3 times their size!!

DeletedUser

i just looked at the stats - they don't lie... i have no intention of insulting you, and i will leave it there. My in-game from En. will be kept quite as i plan to start fresh, no point starting a new server with your old mates, you make knew ones.

My point was clear though, i hope you live up to your reputation.

DeletedUser3241

Of course i may be wrong... you may hit home hard. I just again, don't like seeing others reputations spoiled.

and what do you mean others reputations spoiled. LOD had a very strong leadership team of which I was one. The original founder went to another world jebusius took over, but each ocean was lead by an ocean commander responsible for their share of the pie!! LOD was made up of several mergers from my allaince SWARM to r4Ge, to atalante guys plus other alliances just like every other world I have been in, so I am not sure what you mean by that statement, explain.

DeletedUser

I mean in this server not the other one. In "knos" LOD was a force, but to use there name and there reputation you need to carry it through.

What i mean is, you coming on here with your medals ect... shows that you wish to carry there sucsess on, in which is fair enough but you must do that. Otherwise, others reputations are destroyed.

DeletedUser3241

I will completely give you that!!!!

I did plant that seed in Delta I will accept that responsibility I hoped I could give the noobs a format and an understanding of the game. But I just cannot stand speed one I tried to!!! lol. With personal life issues I left, but about a month later, I got sucked back in because I respected the guys there, liked the guys there, and they wanted me to help them re-establish LOD there, but it was really too late. I am still proud of what we did there as it is the strangest little world!!! the politics and "co op" alliance groups is really weird, but I will concede your point, and I agree I mean look at "oceans" alliance" they are in every world and have not had the success that I have personally seen that they may have in the beginning.

mate shoot me your name through personal email, this is a game to me and nothing more so their is never any hard feeling!!! I think there is nothing better than shooting the bull while your attacking each other. I mean if you play Risk with friends do you get made at them from taking Brazil away from you, no......

DeletedUser

I am going to be founding an alliance in nu. Contact me if you are interested. My alliance in lambda is in the top 3.