Alliance Question

DeletedUser

I've been looking for an alliance, but thinking of one of my own.....totally inexperienced...and way out here in ocean 36. However I'm used to games like this, I'm still new but working on things, including close relationships with others on my island. Then again in a previous game I ran an alliance before....but grew to dislike the game.

DeletedUser2687

It is not recommended to found your own alliance unless you have experience.

DeletedUser2039

I've been looking for an alliance, but thinking of one of my own.....totally inexperienced...and way out here in ocean 36. However I'm used to games like this, I'm still new but working on things, including close relationships with others on my island. Then again in a previous game I ran an alliance before....but grew to dislike the game.
Well...two things. 1. You might want to have someone invite you closer to the core. It just isn't fun in O36, unless you don't like attacks (in that case you won't like the game). 2. Probably best to get a couple players around and form an alliance, or join one that is growing in your area. Just be careful, find an alliance worth wile if you do join one.

DeletedUser

If you want, message me ingame (same username) and I can set you up with a island spot hotly contested by two alliances, and you can grow and make your own decision.