Alliance Power Rankings

DeletedUser

First off, I do not know much about some of the "Rim" alliances, so feel free to let me know about them here or in game. Second, this is for fun and to try to bring some life to these forums. I am only going to do a top 5, with a slightly in-depth (emphasis on slightly) analysis. Then some comments on the rest.

Power Rankings

1. The Reckoning
This one is probably obvious, but I also put them here in fear of being a little bias. They have the most Points, Attack Points (ABP), 2nd most Defense Points (DBP), and mostTotal Battle Points (TBP). They have run over everyone they have faced so far. Even made one alliance retreat into another ocean to create multiple hives.​

2. The Sin.dicate
This should be a fair ranking, even though I am bias about my alliance. They/we are 2nd in points, 2nd in ABP, 3rd in DBP, and 2nd in TBP. But are also 1st in Average Player size. Fastest growing alliance right now. Been on the move looking for a fight. Thought we found one in LMFAO, then when we turned our eyes on them, the folded up shop, ghosted and moved to a newer server. Even though their leaders convinced their members they were better and more closely knit to be able to fight us.​

3. 501st
This alliance seems the next best, and actually go looking for fights. I am giving them the benefit of doubt because of their size right now. But TRT is giving them a run for the money. The city trade offs are pretty equal, and if they can get more participation they can make some noise.​

4. The Round Table
These guys come in forth, again because they aren't scared to fight. Despite being close to 2 million points smaller than the 501st, they are winning the battle albeit by a small margin. But if they continue their work, I see them passing the 501st.​

5. Roma/The Best
I am going with a tie for the #3 spot. One doesn't know how to fight yet, and will need learn quickly. And the other has retreated to create hives. They are really here just because of their shear sizes. They control their parts of the rim at the moment.​

The Rest

To Die For are on the watch list, they might know what they are doing.
Fight For Freedom Friend, just a few members but decent avg. size. Bad location.
Brotherhood, they will have to show their worth sooner than later.
Bloodlust, small but nice avg size, nice BP.

DeletedUser298

Meh, life in this forum died with PH, but nice job trying to bring back life.

DeletedUser

Instead of posting something useless like that, why don't you post a decent response. Be a pioneer, maybes other will follow. And it didn't die with PH...it died after MCD did. Actually, they kept it up even after they died.

DeletedUser1685

I'd love to hear from some of these "Alliances to Watch."
I hear To Die For has done well in Gamma, which is in my opinion the best World on this server.

Roma looks like it will be a quick meal and then we're back to an empty plate :(
Where to after that !?!?

DeletedUser

Fight For Freedom Friend will probably rise if it has enough players. I think it was founded by a player who left the Romas, and he recruited some high point players. Considering that they started, what, 3 weeks ago? They seem on a fast track to... well... high points and a good alliance!

What do you mean by a "bad location"? I'm not a Grepo master, so I don't know how "bad" locations are labelled, unless you're a newbie starting in the middle of a very large alliance stronghold.

DeletedUser2498

i haven't looked at a map for their cities, but being too spread out is bad location, so that might be the case. being in too many locations is almost as bad as being next to the reckoning or the sin.dicate (but not quite)

i would probably go with the top 5 as:
1a. TR
1b. Sin
3. TRT
4. RS
T5. Best and 501

with that being said FFFF is certainly worth keeping an eye on. their top players don't appear to have a city in any of the core oceans which will certainly help keep them fairly safe from the top alliances, at least for the time being.

DeletedUser4975

TDF is just an over all good alliance in my opinion, we are pretty organized and know what we are doing.

DeletedUser

Well...looks like TDF is going to have some time to grow before they are really tested. But the way TR is looking for a fight, maybe not that long.

DeletedUser1685

No clue when TDF came together..But they have a real nice build so far.

Assuming they have an agreement with Brotherhood they will def have a good stronghold by the time they are challenged.
Lol good luck crossing o45 :p

DeletedUser

Any last comments before this weeks rankings come out? There is going to be some movement.

DeletedUser

s7lFqcPCA7KNQEPegIby.jpg

DeletedUser1685

Assuming you posted that to say rankings are wrong..it's a power ranking. Not a points ranking.
With 70 members I would hope you could crack top 5 :p

Pretty sure you move up in 2.0 though.

DeletedUser

I hope you realize this ranking is 3 weeks old now. And I would hope you realize that I would know Roma is gone, since it is our alliance that made them go bye-bye.

Anyone, thanks for the post.